2 PAIR (4) - SFX65 - 6.5 Inch Midrange Speaker Combo with JP84 - 4 Channel Amplifier
Get great sound quality for your car audio system with our SFX65 , Sold in Pairs you will be getting 4 Speakers total that are 8 inch midrange speaker in this combo. These speakers are designed to produce affordable clear and precise sound at all volume levels, making them perfect for music lovers. The included is the JP84 a 4 channel amplifier provides plenty of power to drive the speakers, ensuring that you get the most out of your audio setup. With a sleek and compact design, these speakers are easy to install in any vehicle. Upgrade your car's audio system with our 4 - 6.5 inch midrange speaker combo today!
JP 84 - 4 Channel Amplifier Features:
- FULL RANGE DIGITAL MULTI-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER
- STABLE INTO 2 OHM STEREO OR 4 OHM BRIDGED
- HIGH SPEED MOSFET POWER SUPPLY
- VARIABLE HIGH PASS FILTER
- VARIABLE LOW PASS FILTER
- CROSSOVER MULTIPLY X10
- BAND PASS FILTER CAPABLE
- CLASS: D
- 4 WAY PROTECTION CIRCUITS
Independent 3rd Party Testing: Tested at 40 Hz PER Channel, which is the hardest test you can put on a 4 channel amplifier.
- 124 Watts Per Channel at 4 Ohms at 14.4V - CERTIFIED
- 163 Watts Per Channel at 2 Ohms at 14.4V - CERTIFIED
Our Ratings: (WHICH WE RATE FOR WORST CASE SCENARIO, THERE IS ALWAYS MORE)
- RMS POWER: 120W x 4 @ 14.4v - 2 ohms
- RMS POWER: 90W x 4 @ 14.4v - 4 ohms
- BRIDGE POWER: Range 180 - 284w x 2
JP - 84 TUNING
- Freq Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- High Pass Filter: 20Hz - 800Hz
- High Pass Multipliers: 1x - x10 ( 200Hz - 8 kHz)
- Low Pass Filter: 50 Hz - 800 Hz
- Low Pass Multipliers : x1 - x10 ( 500Hz - 8kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95dB <
- Fuse Rating: 60A
- Operating voltage : 9 to 16 Volts
JP84 Inputs & Dimensions
- 4 GA input on Power Wire
- 8 GA input for Speaker Wire
- 7.87" x 7.4" W x 2.24"H
SFX65 - 6.5 INCH | 4-OHM | 200W RMS PRO AUDIO 6.5 SPEAKER PAIR
Down4Sound SFX65-4P a 6.5 Inch Midrange Car Speakers | Set of 2 | 200 Watt per Pair, 4 Ohm Pro Audio | Premium Quality Sound thats loud & Clear midrange | For Truck, Sedan, SUV.
WHAT MAKES THE SFX65 AWESOME:
- CLEAR LOUD SOUND: Our SFX 6.5 car speakers are designed to produce crisp and powerful sound with clear MID RANGE! Sold as a pair, these 6.5" mid-range loudspeakers have 200 Watts total RMS power per pair, 92 dB sensitivity, ferrite magnet, 1" voice coil size with a frequency range of 100 Hz – 9,000 Hz, and single, ON A SVC 4 Ohm voice coil impedance.
- SUPERIOR CAR AUDIO UPGRADE: If you're still using the same old factory stereo speakers OR want to upgrade your sound AFFORDABLY, get ready to be amazed by what THE DOWN4SOUND DIFFERENCE IS! The main difference between OEM, & OR ANY OLD SPEAKERS NEEDING REPLACEMENT, IS THE Down4Sound SFX65-4P door speakers ARE like night and day different. CLEAN AND CLEAR WITH DYNAMIC AND SMOOTH SOUND REPRODUCTION! We made ARGUABLY & PROBABLY THE best bang for the buck 6.5 MIDRANGE SPEAKER without compromising quality areas that matter. We truly set out to make these AWESOME and AFFORDABLE for your vehicle.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: We use high-quality materials and manufacture 6.5 speakers precisely to ensure they sound great and will last for years, even when used daily. We made these with a premium-grade paper cone and the silver phase plug, which has been thoroughly tested to work perfectly together to last a long time.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Our car speakers 6.5 comes with the same size spade connectors for an ease of mind installation process; the same size means less time to find the dreaded different size connector. These are universal 6.5-inch car speaker pairs and most likely will work in a vehicle with 6.5" OEM or custom doors equivalent with 6.5 speakers that need to be replaced. These fit into most doors with very little to no modification.
- At Down4Sound, we know that you want to be confident in your purchase of our door speakers 6.5, and we will do everything possible to provide you with the best experience.
SFX-65 4P SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size :6.5"
- Type : Mid-Range Loudspeaker
- RMS Power :200 Watts pair
- Sensitivity :92 dB
- Sold As Pair
- Magnet Material : Ferrite
- Voice Coil Size :1”
- Frequency Response 100 Hz - 9,(000) kHz
- Voice Coil Impedance Single 4 Ω
SFX 65 CUT OUT INFORMATION:
- Overall : 6.6 inch
- Bolt to Bolt Cutout: 6.2 inch
- Cutout: 5.9 inch
- Depth: 2.7 inch
Your new Down4Sound product is covered by 1 limited warranty if purchased from Down4Sound or an authorized Down4Sound dealer. This warranty does not cover improper installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper wiring, operation of unit outside of listed specifications, or any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Down4Sound. Your warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship ONLY and is not an insurance policy. The warranty only covers the original owner of the amplifier.
All warranty returns must be accompanied by the original sales invoice or receipt. You must contact us to request an RMA number prior to sending any returns via the RMA request form on our website. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your product back to us for warranty examination. If your product is covered under warranty, shipping back to you will be at no charge to you – if your product is replaced/repaired outside of warranty you must pay for return shipping and repair bill prior returning of the product or if no defect is found you are required to pay for return shipping only.
At the sole discretion of Down4Sound your product will be either repaired or replaced when it is being covered under warranty. In the event of shipping damage due to improper packaging on products being returned to Down4Sound the customer is liable for the cost of all damages, necessary repairs, or replacement. Be sure to properly pack your return!
* Extended additional warranty purchased on amplifiers take in affect from the date of purchase and must also be stated on orginal sales invoice or receipt.
Refund/Return Policy: https://www.down4soundshop.com/shipping-returns/
Down4Sound - Hours of Operation
|Monday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Tuesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Wednesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Thursday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Friday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Saturday||8am - 4pm PDT|