The Skar Audio VXF series was designed to be the ultimate SQ/SPL subwoofer. With it having a low FS it will hit those low notes SPL requires while being able to play high notes clearly that you see in SQ. The VXF series features a 3" high temperature copper voice coil, a massive 300oz ferrite motor, and a conservative RMS power rating of 1500 watts.
- Skar Audio VXF-12 D4 - 12" Component Car Subwoofer
- Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil Configuration
- Peak Power : 3000 Watts
- RMS Power : 1500 Watts
- Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Stitched High Roll Foam Surround
- Advanced Air Flow Cooling System
- 3" High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- Frequency Response : 30 - 500 Hz
- Sensitivity : 83.6 dB
- Fs : 34.4 Hz
- Re : 7.8 Ohms
- Qms : 4.46
- Qes : 0.47
- Qts : 0.43
- Nref : .19 %
- Cms : 0.07 mm/N
- Bl : 33.8 n/a
- Vas : 22.7 L
- Mms : 319.9 gr
- Sd : cm^2
- Xmax : mm
- Sealed Volume : 1.25 ft^3
- Ported Volume : 1.8 ft^3
- Port Area : 20.625 sq in
- Port Length : 23.825"
- Tuning Frequency : 33 Hz
- Mounting Depth : "
- Cut-Out Diameter : "
- Magnet Diameter : "
- Subwoofer Displacement : ft^3
- Enclosure specifications do not include subwoofer, bracing, and port displacement
Skar Audio Warranty Information For Subwoofers
Here at Skar Audio we strive to produce top quality products that will out perform the competition. All of our subwoofers come with a Two (2) Year Warranty that begins the date you purchase the product from Skar Audio or an authorized Skar Audio dealer. The following of actions that will void the warranty of your product:
- Not breaking in a subwoofer for the recommended 24 hour break in time
- Physical abuse to the subwoofer (cut surround, bent basket, crushed dust cap, etc.)
- Over powering a subwoofer (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Internal damage caused by distortion (burnt or seized voice coil)
- Putting DC current to the subwoofer (defective amplifier or plugging the subwoofer into a wall socket)
- Improper installation of subwoofer (enclosure, wiring, and mounting)
- If the subwoofer is damaged because of flooding, fire, lightning, termites earthquakes, etc it will not be covered under warranty
I have two of these powered by a skar rp3500.1d. I would definitely recommend if you want a subwoofer that hits hard and sounds great.
you know that 20 yr old down the street who always drives by thinking he's banging down the block?
2 of these will make him cry when he finds out your 46 and then he asks you to build something for him.....
Before I purchased this I had 2 sundown e 10's.. I got this beast in the mail it hits insane lows, louder than my buddy's 15in sub, and I'm only running a 1000 watt amp to it. Definitely recommend this product