If you are wanting to get as loud as you possibly can while on a budget, look no further than our Bullet 228H air horn kit. While it doesn't have the same low rumbling tone of a train horn, it certainly packs just as much punch as one! If you are new to horn systems and looking to get started, this kit is great for beginners or just anyone looking for a simple install as most of the kit is pre-plumbed and pre-wired!
While our Bullet air horn might not look as imposing as our huge train horns, it's almost as loud as one!��Measuring in at just under a foot long, our Bullet air horn has the added advantage of fitting in spaces many large horns cannot. With the required" valve already pre-installed, installation is a breeze!
As one of our most compact and powerful air-source��units, it only makes sense to pair our HornAir 228H air source unit with one of our most powerful compact air horns. The Bullet 228H includes a 2-gallon 6 port air tank that provides enough air to give your Bullet up to a 5 second blast time and the Viair 280C air compressor mounted to the tank recharges from 110-145 PSI in only 1 minute and 15 seconds!
(Note: Tank mounted air compressors are not fully sealed. For this reason, the manufacturer recommends the tank/compressor system be mounted in the upright position in an enclosed space away from moisture, dirt, debris, etc... Failure to mount this product as directed will void the warranty)
**Detaching the compressor from the tank will void your warranty on this kit. If you need a solution where the compressor is detached, please look at our 232 and higher models. **
- High performance
- Beautiful chrome finish
- All-inclusive air horns solution!
- Complete��with pre-installed air valve & fittings
- HornBlasters Bullet air horn
- HornBlasters��228H��air source unit <"disc">17ft 1/2in DOT Spec��air line
- Pre-installed 1/4" electric air valve
- 22ft of 10-gauge red wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge blue wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge grey wire
- Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- All fittings & mounting hardware
- Air line cutter
- Detailed instructions
- Part Number:��HK-B4-228H
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn Air Inlet:��
- Horn Length:��11.15��� (283.21 mm) "disc"> Horn Width:��5.70��� (144.78 mm) "disc"> Horn Height:��6.00��� (152.4 mm) "disc"> Horn Weight:��5 lb (2.27 Kg)
- Air Unit:��HornBlasters��228H��air source unit Air Source Length:��18.9��� (480.6 mm) "disc"> Air Source Width:��5.9��� (149.86 mm)"disc"> Air Source Height:��13.7��� (347.98 mm)"disc"> Air Source Weight:��17.15 lb (7.78 Kg)
- Air Tank:��2-gallon 5 port air tank
- Volume: 2 Gal��(8.8 L)
- Air Compressor:��280C air compressor
- Max Amperage:��19 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle:��30% @ 100 PSI
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|2.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 145 PSI||3 min. 40 sec.(�� 10 sec.)|
|110 to 145 PSI||1 min. 15 sec. (�� 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the product's current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
This��Kit is backed with a 1 Year Manufactures Defect Warranty!
- HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
- Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.