A train horn kit that can do it all and look good doing it, our Conductor���s Special 244K Nightmare Edition Train Horn Kit has been the go-to train horn kit for years. With enough volume to wake the dead and enough power to handle most light pneumatic jobs you can throw at it, our Conductor���s Special 244K is one of our most well-rounded kits and a solid addition to any vehicle.��
Our HornBlasters Conductor���s Special 244K features our legendary Shocker XL train horns. Hand-tuned to the exact specifications of the US Train Horn Chord and packing just as much power as an authentic train horn, our Shocker XL train horns are the closest you can get to the real deal without having to spend thousands on a retired locomotive train horn. Constructed from an ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS composite with stainless-steel diaphragm and backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects, you get a train horn that is not only
Of course, for horns of this caliber, you need an onboard air system that will keep up. With enough air to blast our Shocker XL train horns for up to 6 seconds, as well as handles most pneumatic applications such as air tools or tire inflation. Our Nightmare edition is powered by Viair���s 444C air compressor, recovers��our 2-gallon 6-port air tank in a little over a minute. With hardware and instructions included, you get everything you need to get back out on the road and honking.��
An increasing number of people are using this for more than just blasting horns! With a system like the Conductor���s Special 244K train horn kit, you can also use the air supply to:
- Adjust Tire Pressure
- Light Pneumatic Use
- Inflate Water Toys and Safety Gear
- Supply Air to Load Leveling Bags
- Supply Air for Differential Lockers
- Blow up Kids Toys
- And lots more!
CUSTOMER VIDEO REVIEW OF THESE HORNS
This video shows our Shocker XL Train Horn in a third-party decibel test alongside your typi"air horn" honked side-by-side at the same pressure. As you can see, no one even comes close to the insane volume and tone of our Shocker XL Train Horns!
- High-efficiency & extremely loud
- The horns are constructed from��fiberglass-reinforced ABS��for extreme durability through all harsh conditions. <"disc">Stainless Steel Diaphragms Won't Rust!
- Manifold-less design for flexible installation
- All-inclusive train horn solution!
- Stainless steel liquid-filled air pressure gauge
- Capable of filling tires
- Heavy-duty compressor for faster fills!
- All standard mounting hardware
- Max honk time:��3 to��5 seconds <"disc">It can be heard from miles away!
- Shocker��XL train Hhorns
- 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Viair 444C stealth black air compressor
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ 40 amp relay
- Remote mountable intake filter assembly
- Spare air filter elements
- 10 ft of 5/16" D.O.T. approved air line
- 17 ft of 1/2" D.O.T. approved air line
- 6ft of 3/8" air line (for air compressors air intake)
- 22ft of 10-gauge red wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge blue wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge grey wire
- 1/2" NPT Black Widow stainless steel electric air valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI stainless steel liquid-filled air gauge
- Brass NPT fittings kit including Safety Blow-off
- Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Compressor mounting hardware
- Detailed instructions
- Part Number:��HK-S4-244K
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn:��Shocker XL��train horn <"disc"> Horn Material:��High-impact fiberglass reinforced ABS
- Horn Measurements
��� 1 19.50��� (495.30 mm)��� 2 16.25��� (412.75 mm) ��� 3 14.75��� (374.65 mm)��� 4 12.75��� (323.85 mm)
- Air Tank:��HornAir 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Tank Length:��17��� (431.8 mm)
- Tank Diameter:��6��� (152.4 mm)
- Tank Height:��7��� (177.8 mm)
- Tank Weight:��10 lb (4.54 Kg)
- Air Compressor:��Viair 444C air compressor
- Average Fill Time:��50 Sec
- Air Flow:��1.67 CFM
- Max Amperage:��19 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle:��100% @ 100 PSI
- Maximum Working Pressure:��200 PSI
- Compressor Length:��11.5��� (292.1 mm)
- Compressor Width:��4.30��� (109.22 mm)
- Compressor Height:��6.5��� (165.1 mm)
- Compressor Weight"" src="https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1223/4792/files/2-Gallon_Dimensional_Drawing_5e5e9ea0-8a54-4aa1-9655-dc7f8fc3532a.jpg?v=1605297125">
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|2.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to��150 PSI||2��min.��30 sec. (�� 10 sec.)|
|57 sec. (�� 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
Shocker XL train horns are backed by our lifetime Manufacturer's defect warranty. The Viair air compressor is backed with a 1-year Manufacturer's defect warranty. The rest of the components are backed with a 2-year Manufacturer's defect warranty.
- HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.