Need a train horn kit that can do more than just blow horns? With our HornBlasters Conductor’s Special 544 Nightmare Edition train horn kit you get a complete kit that not only has some of the loudest horns you can buy, but also an onboard air system that can handle anything from tire inflation to air suspension. If you need a workhorse out of your onboard air system and still want to be as loud as possible, this is your kit!
No Conductor’s Special kit would be complete without our legendary Shocker XL train horns. Our Shocker XL train horns are hand-tuned to the US Train Horn Chord and are designed to sound like and pack as much of a punch as an authentic locomotive horn! Constructed from an ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS composite with stainless-steel diaphragms and backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects, you get a train horn that is not only insanely loud but ridiculously durable as well.
The backbone of our Conductor’s Special 544K train horn kit is our 544K onboard air system. Our 5-gallon black 8-port air tank supplies you with enough air to honk the Shocker XL train horns for up to 10-12 seconds as well as handle just about any pneumatic job you can throw at it. Our Nightmare Edition includes a beautiful Stealth Black Viair 444C air compressor that is known for its performance and dependability, able to recover the 5-gallon air tank from 110 to 150 PSI in just 2 minutes and 50 seconds!
An increasing number of people are using this for more than just blasting horns! With a system like the Conductor’s Special 544K train horn kit, you can also use the air supply to:
- Adjust Tire Pressure
- Light Pneumatic Use
- Inflate Water Toys and Safety Gear
- Supply Air to Load Leveling Bags
- Supply Air for Differential Lockers
- Blow up Kids Toys
- And lots more!
Please note: The 6 horn upgrade kit does NOT include the extension brackets to connect to our STDK bracket or Shocker XL horn mount.
CUSTOMER VIDEO REVIEW OF THESE HORNS
- Extremely durable & loud!
- The horns are constructed from fiberglass-reinforced ABS for extreme durability through all harsh conditions.
- Industrial grade stainless steel diaphragms
- Extra large 5-gallon air tank
- Heavy-duty 444C air compressor
- Stainless steel liquid-filled air pressure gauge
- Capable of Filling Tires
- All-inclusive Train Horn Solution!
- All Standard Mounting Hardware
- Max Honk Time: 10 to 12 Seconds
- It Can Be Heard From Miles Away!
- Shocker S4 train horns
- 1/2" NPT Black Widow stainless steel electric air valve
- 5-gallon air tank
- Viair 444C air compressor
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ 40 amp relay
- Remote mountable intake filter
- Spare air filter elements
- 10ft of 5/16" D.O.T. approved air line
- 17ft of 1/2" D.O.T. approved air line
- 6ft of 3/8" airline (for air compressors air intake)
- 22ft of 10-gauge red wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge blue wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge grey wire
- Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Brass NPT fitting kit including a safety blow-off & drain cock
- Mounting hardware
- Detailed instructions
- Air line cutter
- Horn: Shocker XL train horn
- Horn Kit Part Number: HK-S4-544K
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn Material: High-impact fiberglass reinforced ABS
- Horn Measurements
№ 1 19.50″ (495.30 mm) № 2 16.25″ (412.75 mm) № 3 14.75″ (374.65 mm) № 4 12.75″ (323.85 mm)
- Horn Flare: 5″ (127 mm)
- Air Tank: HornAir 5-gallon 8 port air tank
- Tank Length: 20.5″ (520.7 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 9.5″ (241.3 mm)
- Tank Height: 11.5″ (292.1 mm) (With Legs)
- Tank Weight: 20 lb (9.07 Kg)
- Tank Ports: x7 1/2" NPT, x1 3/4" NPT
- Air Compressor: Viair 444C air compressor
- Average Fill Time: 8 Min 10 Sec from zero PSI, 3 Min refill
- Air Flow: 1.67 CFM
- Max Amperage: 19 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- Compressor Length: 10.87″ (276.09 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4″ (101.6 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.75″ (171.5 mm)
- Compressor Weight: 11 lb (4.99 Kg)
5-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|5.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 150 PSI||6 min. 55 sec. (± 15 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||1 min. 50 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
Shocker XL train horns are backed by our lifetime Manufacturer's defect warranty. The Viair air compressor is backed with a 1-year Manufacturer's defect warranty. The rest of the components are backed with a 2-year Manufacturer's defect warranty.
- HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
- Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.