Conductor's Special 5485 Nightmare Edition Train Horn Kit
Are you looking for the best Conductor���s Special train horn kit we offer? Look no further than our Conductor���s Special 5485K train horn kit. We paired some of our loudest train horns with our most powerful onboard air system to bring you a premium system that pulls no punches and holds nothing back. Your ride deserves nothing less than the insane volume and unparalleled performance our Conductor���s Special 5485K train horn kit provides.��
Our Conductor���s Special 5485K train horn kit features our legendary Shocker XL train horns. Hand-tuned to the US Train Horn Chord and packing all of the power of an authentic train horn, our Shocker XL train horns give you all the volume and tone of a real locomotive. Constructed from an ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS composite with stainless-steel diaphragm and backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects, you can rest easy knowing that you have a top-of-the-line train hoest of time.
High-end train horns demand a high-end onboard air system and that is exactly what our Conductor���s Special 5485K train horn kit brings to the table. Featuring Viair���s most powerful compressor to date, the 485C air compressor, our Conductor���s Special 5485K train horn kit has an incredibly fast recovery rate of��just under two minutes. The Viair 485C air compressor is the first compressor to be truly constant duty all the way up to 200 PSI. Our Nightmare Edition Conductor���s Special 5485K comes with a stealth black Viair 485C air compressor to match the horns and tank, giving you a clean professional look.
CUSTOMER VIDEO REVIEW OF THESE HORNS
- Extremely durable & loud!
- The horns are constructed from��fiberglass-reinforced ABS��for extreme durability through all harsh conditions. <"disc">Industrial grade stainless steel diaphragms
- Extra-large 5-gallon air tank
- Heavy-duty Viair 485C air compressor
- Capable of filling tires
- Stainless steel liquid-filled air pressure gauge
- All-inclusive train horn solution!
- All standard mounting hardware
- Max honk time: 10 to 12 seconds
- It can be heard from miles away!
- Shocker��XL��train horns <"disc">5-gallon 8 port air tank
- Viair 485C stealth black air compressor
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ 40 amp relay
- Black Widow 1/2" NPT stainless steel electric air valve
- Remote mountable intake filter
- Spare air filter elements
- 10ft of 5/16" D.O.T. approved air line
- 17ft of 1/2" D.O.T. Approved air line
- 6ft of 3/8" air line (for air compressors air intake)
- HornBlasters 200 PSI stainless steel liquid-filled air gauge
- 22ft of 10-gauge red wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge blue wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge grey wire
- Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Brass NPT fittings kit including a safety blowoff & drain cock
- Mounting hardware
- Air line cutter
- Detailed instructions
- Part Number:��HK-S4-5485K
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn:��ShockerXL Train Horn
- Horn Material:��High-impact fiberglass reinforced ABS
- Horn Measurements�� �� <"disc">
- Tank Length:��20.5��� (520.7 mm) "disc"> Tank Diameter:��9.5��� (241.3 mm) "disc"> Tank Height:��11.5��� (292.1 mm) (With Legs) "disc"> Tank Weight:��20 lb (9.07 Kg)
- Tank Ports: x7 1/2" NPT, x1 3/4" NPT
- Air Compressor:��Viair 485C air compressor
- Average Fill Time:��1 Min 30 Sec
- Air Flow:��2.24 CFM at Free Flow
- Max Amperage:��23 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle:��100% @ 200 PSI
- Compressor Length:��10.63��� (270 mm) "disc"> Compressor Width:��4.1��� (104.14 mm) "disc"> Compressor Height:��6.44��� (163.57 mm) "disc"> Compressor Weight:��8.00 lb (3.63 Kg)
|��� 1 19.50��� (495.30 mm)��� 2 16.25��� (412.75 mm)|
5-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|5.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 105 PSI||2 min. 55 sec. (�� 10 sec.)|
|85 to 105 PSI||45 sec. (�� 05 sec.)|
|0 to 150 PSI||4 min. 50 sec. (�� 10 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||1 min. 40 sec. (�� 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
Shocker XL train horns are backed by our lifetime Manufacturer's defect warranty. The Viair air compressor is backed with a 1-year Manufacturer's defect warranty. The rest of the components are backed with a 2-year Manufacturer's defect warranty.
- HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
- Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.