Conductor's Special 5485 Platinum Train Horn Kit
- HK-S4-5485L 2
Hear these horns now!
Looking for a�� train horn kit that can do it all? With our Conductor���s Special 5485L Train Horn Kit you not only get the loudest horns that we make, but you get our most powerful 5-gallon onboard air system as well. Conductor���s Special 5485L Train Horn Kit gives you the loudest voice you can have on the road and delivers a dependable onboard air system that and ready to tackle any pneumatic task you may come across.��
Delivering a loud and low blast that is sure to wake the dead, our Shocker XL Train Horns give you the volume and tone of a real train horn without the hefty price tag. Hand-tuned to the official US Train Horn Chord, you can be confident when you buy our Conductor���s Special 5485L Train Horn Kit that you are getting the same exact sound you hear at the train tracks. Constructed from a fiberglass-reinforced ABS composite, our insanely durable Shocker XL Train Horns are backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Unlike other train horns, Our Shocker XL ndividual bells, opening up a whole new world of install possibilities that aren���t possible with big bulky metal horns on a manifold.��
The beastly HornAir 5485L Onboard Air System that we paired our Shocker XL Train Horn with is the highest performing 5-gallon system we make. Featuring a 100% duty cycle up to 200 PSI, our Conductor���s Special 5485L Train Horn Kit can do so much more than just power your train horns. Tire inflation, using air tools, air suspension, and almost any other pneumatic use you can think of is a breeze with our Conductor���s Special 5485L Train Horn Kit. Our 5-gallon tank will supply enough air to give your Shocker XL Train Horn a 10 seconds long blast time and the Viair 485C Platinum Air Compressor that powers the system will recharge our 5-gallon tank from 110-150 PSI in just over 2 minutes.
CUSTOMER VIDEO REVIEW OF THESE HORNS
- Extremely Durable & Loud!
- Industrial Grade Stainless Steel Diaphragms
- Extra Large Five Gallon Air Tank
- Heavy Duty Viair 485C��Platinum Air Compressor
- All-inclusive Train Air Horn Solution!
- All Standard Mounting Hardware
- Max Honk Time:��10��to 12��SecondsIt can be heard from almost miles away!
- Shocker S4 Train Horns
- 5 Gallon Air Tank
- Viair 485C��Platinum Air Compressor
- 110/150 PSI Pressure Switch w/ 40 Amp Relay
- Remote Mountable Intake Filter
- Spare��Air Filters
- 10 ft of 5/16 in D.O.T. Approved Airline
- 17 ft of 1/2 in D.O.T. Approved Airline
- 6 ft of 3/8" Airline (For Intake)
- HornBlasters 200 PSI Air Gauge
- 18 ft of 10 Gauge Power Wire
- 18 ft of 18 Gauge Power Wire
- Wiring Kit w/ Fuse Holder
- Brass NPT Fittings Kit Including Safety Valve and Blowoff
- Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
- Horn:��HornBlasters Shocker 4 Train Horn Kit
- Part Number:��HK-S4-5485K
- Horn:��Shocker 4 Train Horn Kit
- Material:��High-Impact ABS
- Horn Measurements�� �� <"disc">
- Fitting Size:�������� M NPT"disc"> Tank:��HornAir 5 Gallon Tank
- Tank Length:��20.5��� (520.7 mm) "disc"> Tank Diameter:��9.5��� (241.3 mm) "disc"> Tank Height:��11.5��� (292.1 mm) (With Legs) "disc"> Tank Weight:��20 lb (9.07 Kg)
- Compressor:��Viair 485C Air Compressor
- Average Fill Time:��1 Min 30 Sec
- Voltage:��12 volts DC
- Air Flow:��2.24 CFM at Free Flow
- Max Amperage:��23 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle:��100% @ 200 PSI
- Maximum Working Pressure:��200 PSI
- Compressor Length:��10.63��� (228.6 mm) "disc"> Compressor Width:��4.0��� (101.6 mm) "disc"> Compressor Height:��7.05��� (179.07 mm) "disc"> Compressor Weight:��8.00 lb (3.63 Kg)
|��� 1 19.50��� (495.30 mm)��� 2 16.25��� (412.75 mm)|
5-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
- Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
Our Shocker XL Train Horns are backed by our Lifetime Manufacturer's Defect Warranty and the rest of the components in this kit are backed by our One-Year Manufacturer's Defect Warranty.
- HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
- Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.