Conductor's Special 844 Nightmare Edition Train Horn Kit
You can never have too much onboard air! More air means longer blast time for your horns, more air for your tires, airbags, power tools. With our Conductor���s Special 844 Train Horn Kit, you get all the air you could ever need. With 8 gallons of air being powered by dual Viair 444C Air Compressors, you never need to worry about not having enough air to get the job done again.
Our Conductor���s Special 844 Train Horn Kit features our legendary Shocker XL Train Horns, one of the loudest train horns you can buy. Hand-tuned to US Train Horn Chord, you get the tone and the volume of an authentic locomotive horn in a compact solution. Incredibly durable, our Shocker XL Train Horns are constructed from an ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS composite with stainless-steel diaphragm and backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
Powering our massive black 8-gallon 8 port tank are dual Viair 444C Air Compressors, giving you a system that's capable of blasting your Shin Horn up to 20 seconds continuously and refilling in only 2 minutes and 30 seconds! Whether��you want to get the attention of��distracted drivers or have plenty of air to fill up a flat, our Conductor���s Special 844 Train Horn Kit is a complete system that makes sure you always have the air you need.
An increasing number of people are using this for more than just blasting horns! With a system like the Conductor's Special 844K Nightmare Edition Train Horn Kit, you can also use the air supply to:
- Adjust Tire Pressure
- Heavy Duty Pneumatic Use
- Inflate Water Toys and Safety Gear
- Supply Air to Load Leveling Bags
- Supply Air for Differential Lockers
- Blow up Kids Toys
- And lots more!
While the Conductor's Special 844K Nightmare Edition Train Horn Kit is a complete onboard air system that provides you with everything you need to get up and going, be sure to add on a Wireless Remote, Tire Inflation Kit, or an Electric Drain Valve kit to get the most out of one of the best onboard kits you can buy!
CUSTOMER VIDEO REVIEW OF THESE HORNS
- Extremely durable & loud!
- The horns are constructed from��fiberglass-reinforced ABS��for extreme durability through all harsh conditions. <"disc">Industrial grade stainless steel diaphragms
- Extra-large 8-gallon air tank
- Heavy-duty dual 444C air compressors
- Capable of filling tires
- Stainless steel liquid-filled air pressure gauge
- All-inclusive train horn solution!
- All standard mounting hardware
- Max honk time: 14��to 16 seconds
- Lifetime warranty on the Shocker XL train horns!
- It can be heard from miles away!
- Shocker XL train horns
- HornBlasters 8 Gallon air tank
- Dual��Viair 444C air compressors�� <"disc">110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ 40 amp relay
- Remote mountable intake filter
- Spare air filter elements
- 10 ft of 5/16 in D.O.T. approved air line
- 17 ft of 1/2 in D.O.T. approved air line
- 6ft of 3/8" air line (for air compressors air intake)
- 22ft of 10-gauge red wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge blue wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge grey wire
- Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Brass NPT fittings kit including a safety blowoff & drain cock
- Mounting hardware
- Detailed instructions
- Air line cutter
- Part Number:��HK-S4-844K
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn:��Shocker��XL train horn <"disc"> Horn Material:��High-impact fiberglass reinforced ABS
- Horn Measurements�� �� <"disc">
- Tank Length:��32.5��� (825.5 mm) "disc"> Tank Diameter:��10.5��� (266.7 mm)"disc"> Tank Height:��12.5��� (317.5 mm) (With Legs)"disc"> Tank Weight:��32 lb (14.51 Kg)
- Air Compressors:��Dual��Viair 444C air compressors <"disc"> Fill Time 0-150 PSI:��6 Minutes 40 Seconds
- Air Flow:��1.67 CFM
- Max Amperage:��38��amps <"disc"> Maximum Duty Cycle:��100% @ 100 PSI
- Compressor Length:��11.5��� (292.1 mm) "disc"> Compressor Width:��4.30��� (109.22 mm) "disc"> Compressor Height:��6.5��� (165.4 mm) "disc"> Compressor Weight:��11 lb (4.99 Kg)
|��� 1 19.50��� (495.30 mm)��� 2 16.25��� (412.75 mm)|
8-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|8.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to��150 PSI||5��min.��25 sec. (�� 10 sec.)|
|2��min. 05 sec. (�� 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
Shocker XL train horns are backed by our lifetime Manufacturer's defect warranty. The Viair air compressor is backed with a 1-year Manufacturer's defect warranty. The rest of the components are backed with a 2-year Manufacturer's defect warranty.
- HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
- Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.