JP 8 AMP: 800W PLUS RMS MONOBLOCK Amplifier
The JP8 might be the most overdone, 800 watt amplifier ever to hit the market. R&D in Las Vegas, NV & Dunnellon FL. The Heatsink carries over from the JP23. The blue color takes from the OG days of Down4Sound and Car Audio, we call it OLD SKOOL BLUE.
Inside the JP8 is a fan cooling the output side; now it has plexi black plate, and Bass Knob with voltage and temperature meter.
- Internal Fan turns on at 120 degrees F
OUR STANDARD 1 YEAR MANUFACTURE DEFECTS | JUST LIKE ANY MANUFACTURE.
- The warranty doesn't mean we cover it if you hook it up wrong or launch it out a potato launcher or someone dropped it or if your ex comes by and steals it. It also doesn't cover you feeding it the wrong voltage distorting it malfunction, or you submarining it in your vehicle. This Version IS NOT Marine Grade.
There is an Optional half ohm warranty, in the options above, which protects you for .5 ohm hook up for 1 year.
Rated Power Output 800+ Watts RMS**
Independent Testing Power Ratings : By Big D Wiz
- 4 OHM: 511 Watts RMS at 14.4 Volts
- 2 OHM: 892 Watts RMS at 14.4 Volts
- 1 OHM: 1256 Watts RMS at 14.4 Volts
Our Testing Ratings ( We rate our for worst case power output)
- RMS power, 1ohm : 700W x 1 @ 12v | 850W x 1 @ 14.4v
- RMS power, 2ohms: 500W x 1 @ 12v |650W x 1 @ 14.4v
- RMS power, 4ohms : 490W x 1 @ 12v
- RMS power, 2ohm Linked: 2300W x 1 - 14.4v
JP8 Tuning Specs:
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 270 Hz
- Low Pass Filter: 35 Hz - 250 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 10 Hz - 50 Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 - 9 Db
- Input sensitivity: 6V - 0.2V
- signal to Noise Ratio: 97dB <
- T.H.D @ 4ohm: less than 0.1%
- Single unit fuse rating: 120A
- Strapped fuse rating 220A
- Length (inches) Width x height (inches):11.81" x 7.4"W 2.24" H
- Damping Factor: 100
CLASS: D - DIGITAL
4 GA input on Power Wire
8 GA input for Speaker Wire
** amplifier may do more, but wont do less, remember voltage is the key to happiness
In stock & shipping
61 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This amp is special for a great reason AWESOME EFFICIENCY and with a thermal ic chip/fan THIS AMP NEVER OVER HEAT LIKE MY RP 800 DO WHAT A TRIP
Got this thing running 2 12” db drive WDX @ 1 ohm that’s over 1200 watts 600 + per sub very impressive not to mention that anodized blue is sexy as hell. now I’m waiting on my JP8-4 for my highs
I just installed the amp and so far so good! Still need to fine tune it. NOW the shipping? Ordered on a Saturday night at 9pm, selected free shipping and got it monday afternoon. Can't beat that fast service. Thank you!!!
This is a beautiful & powerful amplifier. It looks to be built with care, all the way down to the small SMT components. I have this amp paired with an 18” Skar SDR and it delivers! I can’t wait for more JP products. Keep up the good work!
I just install this amp to my car with a 270 alt with the BIG 3 UPRGRADE with a XS Power XP2500 the sub of choice X-15 V2 just one in a prefab sub box/BIGASS AREO PORT 6 INCH ok THIS AMP IS HANDLING IT SO WELL THAT MY DBS ADD ON 5 MORE. This amp is bad ass. So the JP8 is a one of a kind HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT ALL.
Got one on a single sav2 18 and maaaaan it’s doin work !!! About to double up the amp and the sun in a strapped configuration it’s gonna get nasty
I love the color waiting to buy another so I can strap them to a death penalty 15. Love it
I’ve bought two of these running them strapped on two SAv2 10’s and they are insane tons of power out of a small foot print was able to fit them behind the back seat there power houses
The D4S JP8 looks good and has lots of clean power. Nice amp with good features for a great price. Also not too hard on my oem charging system!