With the most cost-effective constant duty compressor available and 5 gallons of air to work with, it’s no surprise that the Horn Air 544K is one of our most popular onboard air kits. While the Horn Air 544K is great for train horns, it really shines when it comes to applications where you need constant air, like airbags or tire inflation. With the matching stealth black tank and Viair 444C air compressor not only will you have a beast of a system, but a sleek-looking setup as well.
The backbone of the Horn Air 544K is our 5-gallon black 8 port air tank, with seven ½ inch ports and one ¾ port. The ports are strategically placed for you to be able to install your drain cock on the bottom-most port on the tank for optimal draining no matter how the air tank is oriented. The ½ inch ports provide optimal airflow, preventing bottlenecking that occurs in other kits.
The stealth black Viair 444C air compressor that comes with our Horn Air 544K is a constant-duty compressor that was built to handle a heavy workload. With a 100% duty cycle at 100 PSI and a recharge time from 110-150 PSI of just less than 3 minutes, the Horn Air 544K makes sure you always have the air that you need. The 444C is part of a new generation of compressors that feature a brand new, patent-pending, intercooler head design that helps disperse heat much more efficiently.
An increasing number of people are using this for more than just blasting horns! With a system like the Horn Air 544K, you can also use the air supply to:
- Adjust Tire Pressure
- Moderate Pneumatic Use
- Inflate Water Toys and Safety Gear
- Supply Air to Load Leveling Bags
- Supply Air for Differential Lockers
- Blow up Kids Toys
- And lots more!
While the Horn Air 544K is a complete onboard air system that provides you with everything you need to get up and going, be sure to add on a Wireless Remote, Tire Inflation Kit, or an Electric Drain Valve kit to get the most out of one of the best onboard kits you can buy!
Our HornAir systems come complete with all necessary fittings, including a Viair 110/150 Pressure Switch with a built-in relay, safety blow-off, air gauge, and drain cock. Unlike many other onboard air systems, ours comes with 10 and 18 gauge wire, as well as a complete wiring kit including a fuse holder. This takes out the guesswork and helps ensure your system is installed correctly.
All of our kits are also backed by a one year manufacturer's defect warranty as well as lifetime tech support!
RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|5.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 150 PSI||7 min. 50 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||2 min. 15 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Designed for extreme train horns
- All-inclusive onboard air solution!
- Top-end 200 PSI air compressor perfect for train horns
- Comes with a standard 1/2" push-to-pull fitting
- Complete NPT fitting kit
- All standard mounting hardware
- HornAir 5-gallon 8 port air tank
- Viair 444C stealth black air compressor
- Viair 110/150 PSI pressure switch
- Remote mountable intake filter assembly
- Spare air filter elements
- 6ft of 3/8" air line (for air compressors air intake)
- 22ft of red 10-gauge wire
- 22ft of blue 18-gauge wire
- 22ft of grey 18-gauge wire
- HornBlasters 200 PSI stainless steel liquid-filled air gauge
- Brass NPT fitting kit with safety blow-off & drain cock
- Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Mounting hardware
- Air line cutters
- Detailed instructions
- Part Number: HA-544K
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Air Tank: HornAir 5-gallon 8 port air tank
- Tank Length: 20.5" (520.7 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 9.5" (241.3 mm)
- Tank Height (With Legs): 11.5" (292.1 mm)
- Tank Weight: 20 lb (9.07 Kg)
- Air Compressor: Viair 444C air compressor
- Max Amperage: 19 Amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- CFM @ 0 PSI: 1.76 CFM
- Compressor Length: 11.25″ (285.75 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4.0″ (101.6 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.75″ (171.45 mm)
- CompressorWeight: 9.75 lb (4.42 Kg)
5-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
- Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
This product is backed by a One-Year Manufacturer's Defect Warranty!
- HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
- Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.