Looking for a 1/4" solenoid valve that can handle anything mother nature can throw at it? Our exclusive Stainless Steel 1/4" Electric Air Valve is built with the highest quality components and specifically designed to be weatherproof and rust-free. Built with a 2.5mm orifice for maximum airflow, this powerful 1���4��� valve delivers unparalleled performance making it perfect for air suspension or any smaller pneumatic needs!
- High Flow 2.5 mm Orifice
- Heavy Duty All Metal Valve Case
- Designed For Performance Applications
- Stainless Steel Valve Body
- 2-Year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
- HornBlasters Stainless Steel 1/4" Electric Air Valve
- Part Number:��VA-4-SS
- Port Size:���������NPT Female Orifice:��2.5mm
- Max Working Pressure:��210 PSI
- Min. Working Pressure:��3 PSI
- Length:��4.5��� (114.3 mm) "disc"> Width:��1.5��� (38.1 mm) "disc"> Height:��1.5�����(38.1 mm)
- Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
This��product is backed with a 2-year Manufactures defect warranty!
- HornBlasters.com satisfaction guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
- Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.