Hear these horns now!
EVER HAD KING KONG SCREAM IN YOUR FACE?
It doesnt get much better than the Nathan AirChime K5LA. With our Nathan AirChime K5LA premium train horn kit, you get the loudest train horn on the market along with one of the most powerful onboard air systems! There is no substitute for the extremely loud and low rumble of an authentic Nathan Airchime K5LA train horn coupled with the insane performance of our 485C onboard air system. If you were looking for the best of the best, THIS IS IT!
Setting the standard for what every train horn tries to be, our Nathan Airchime K5LA train horns are the real deal. The Nathan Airchime K5LA train horns are the most common train horn seen on locomotives since the 80s and the sound is undeniable. Massive in size and even more massive in tone, the Nathan AirChime K5LA train horn features five large die-cast aluminum bells with stainless steel diaphragms. Built to withstand years of use and abuse from the elements out on the track, you simply wont find a more dependable train horn and the volume speaks for itself.
When bringing these massive locomotive horns from the rails to the street, you better have an onboard air system that can handle them. Thats why we paired the Nathan AirChime K5LA Train Horns with our 485C onboard air system. With 5-8 gallons of air and the most powerful Viair compressor available, the Nathan AirChime premium train horn kit will give you an earth-shaking 5-8 seconds of honk time. The powerful Viair 485C stealth black air compressor provides this kit with a 100% duty cycle all the way up to 200 PSI, giving you a system that can power your locomotive horns, run air tools, and power air suspension without breaking a sweat!
- Railroad-use train horn!
- Black powdercoat finish
- Heavy-duty 485C air compressor
- Stainless steel liquid-filled air pressure gauge
- Capable onboard air system
- Loudness & tone of a locomotive at your fingertips!
- Max honk time: 5-8 seconds
- Nathan K5LA train horn
- One of the following: 5-gallon 8 port air tank / 8-gallon 8 port air tank
- Viair 485C stealth black air compressor
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch with 40 amp relay
- Spare air filter elements
- Black Widow 1/2" NPT stainless steel electric air valve kit
- 22ft of 10-Gauge Red Wire
- 22ft of 18-Gauge Blue Wire
- 22ft of 18-Gauge Grey Wire
- Complete Wiring Kit with Fuse Holder & Fuses
- HornBlasters 200 PSI Stainless Steel Liquid-Filled Air Gauge
- All necessary fittings including a safety blow-off & drain cock
- Mounting hardware
- Air line cutter
- Detailed installation instructions
- Part Number: HK-K5-5485K / HK-K5-8485K
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn: Nathan AirChime K5LA (K5 low mount American tune)
- Horn Material: Cast Aluminum
- Horn Length: 19? (412.75 mm)
- Horn Width: 29.75? (755.65 mm)
- Horn Height: 9.25? (234.95 mm)
- Horn Weight: 26.75 lb (12.13 Kg)
- Horn Air Inlet: ½? NPT
- Air Tank: 5-gallon air tank / 8-gallon air tank
| 5-Gallon Tank Length: 20.5? (520.7 mm) ||8-Gallon Tank Length: 32.5? (825.5 mm)|
|5-Gallon Tank Diameter: 9.5? (241.3 mm)||8-Gallon Tank Diameter: 10.5? (266.7 mm)|
|5-Gallon Tank Height: 11.5? (292.1 mm)||8-Gallon Tank Height: 12.5? (317.5 mm)|
- Air Compressor: Viair 485C air compressor
- Air Flow: 2.24 CFM at Free Flow
- Max Amperage: 23 amps
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 150 PSI
- Compressor Length: 10.63? (270 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4.1? (104.14 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.44? (163.57 mm)
- Compressor Weight: 11.1 lb (5.03 Kg)
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|5.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 150 PSI||7 min. 15 sec. (± 15 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||1 min. 50 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
|8.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 150 PSI||9 min. 05 sec. (± 15 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||2 min. 30 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
This product is backed by our One-Year Manufacturer's Defect Warranty!
- HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
- Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.