A MILITARY GRADE POWERHOUSE!
The hardest jobs require the best tools and when it comes to mobile compressed air solutions, you won't find a better tool than the Oasis XD3000 military-grade air compressor. This industrial-grade all-electric compressor is trusted by the most demanding professions, such as the military, service trucks, and AAA to deliver unparalleled performance with even the toughest pneumatic task. When it comes to performance, the Oasis XD3000 is in a class of its own, with an insane 14 CFM at free-flow and maintaining that same power all the way up to 200 PSI. How powerful is the Oasis XD3000? Powerful enough to run a 1/2" impact wrench without an air tank! Speaking of air tanks, the Oasis XD3000 will fill a 5-gallon tank from 0 all the way to 150 PSI in just 54 seconds. It only takes 11 seconds to refill a 5-gallon tank from 120 to 150.
The Oasis XD3000 features an exclusive, forced air motor and a dual-fan cooling system: a 100 CFM fan built into a housing shroud, which cools the body and motor of the machine while providing added protection to the unit. This unit also features an internal fan that cools the modified 2.2 hp electric motor. This unique design provides superior operating temperature reduction, allowing the Oasis XD3000 to stay cool even in the harshest conditions. If you are looking for a compressor that can handle anything the road can throw at you, the Oasis XD3000 is the overpowered solution that stands out from the competition.
- Extreme CFM output!
- Capable of running a 1/2" impact wrench without a tank.
- Heavy-duty equipment
- Runs 50-hour service intervals
- Made in the USA! Quality matters!
- Oasis XD3000 air compressor
- Instruction manuals
- 3/8" leader hose
- 3/8" check valve
- Mobile One synthetic oil
- Part Number: AC-XD3000
- Voltage: 12 or 24 Volts DC
- Max Amperage: (180 @ 12 VDC)(90 @ 24VDC)
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI
- CFM @ 0 PSI: 15 CFM
- Length: 21″ (533.4 mm)
- Width: 7″ (177.8 mm)
- Height: 11″ (279.4 mm)
Oasis compressors can be used either with or without a tank, depending on your application. Our compressors are capable of running a 1/2″ impact wrench without a tank under the following conditions:
- Apply adequate power to the compressor per our Power Addendum
- Use a tool that makes efficient use of compressed air (the Ingersoll-Rand IR231 & 2135Ti guns work very well)
- Use proper trigger technique, pull the trigger in two second bursts.
We have tested our compressors under these conditions, they are able to tighten 9/16″ lug nuts to over 160 ft/lbs without a tank. We are happy to help you determine the best system for your needs. Please call us for tech support!
What's the Purpose of An Air Tank?
A tank is a storage chamber which holds a reserve of pressurized air. When running an air tool for example, air is taken from the tank to run the tool. As pressure in the tank drops, a pressure switch turns a compressor on to re-pressurize the tank. It works the same way that an alternator recharges a battery after power is used from it.
A Tank Will…
- Allow the compressor to run fewer cycles, minimizing the stress on the compressor and increasing life expectancy.
- Support the use of some air tools with a high air consumption rate that would otherwise not be possible. Alone, the Oasis compressors will run ½” impact wrenches, but the use of ¾” or larger impact wrenches, die grinders, sanders, etc. require a tank.
A Tank Will Not…
- Increase or decrease the workload of a compressor to do a job. If you take air out of a tank and put it in a tire, the compressor must work the same amount as it would if you had no tank at all.
- Allow tires to be inflated any faster than an Oasis compressor can do alone. A tank will slightly reduce the inflation time of other slower compressors, but Oasis compressors are so efficient that a tank doesn’t make any difference.
A More Efficient System
Compared to systems that require multiple compressors to meet a high demand for air, our superior performance makes it possible to meet the needs of your application with a much simpler system.
By keeping your system simple, you will have higher performance and better reliability. With fewer components, there are fewer problems, leaks, and difficulty. Less is more.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our team today!
Pressure Up Rates
Tank Size Pressure Min:Sec 12vdc Min:Sec 24vdc Tank Size 5 Gallon Pressure 0-150 psi Min:Sec 12vdc 0:54 Min:Sec 24vdc 0:51 Tank Size 5 Gallon Pressure 120-150 psi Min:Sec 12vdc 0:11 Min:Sec 24vdc 0:10 Tank Size 10 Gallon Pressure 0-150 psi Min:Sec 12vdc 1:47 Min:Sec 24vdc 1:40 Tank Size 10 Gallon Pressure 120-150 psi Min:Sec 12vdc 0:22 Min:Sec 24vdc 0:20
- Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
This product is backed by Oasis's One-Year Manufacturer's Defect Warranty!
- HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
- Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.