GETAWAY DRIVER NOT INCLUDED
The Outlaw 2-gallon train horn kit will blow you away with its price and sound! This thing slaps back with thunderous sound sure to be heard all around. Stacked nicely on a single manifold, the Outlaw provides quick and easy mounting to have you honking in no time! The Outlaw delivers big-time performance on a small-time budget.
- Loudest budget-friendly train horn kit we offer!
- Includes a 2-gallon tank, compressor, and all necessary hardware
- 4-Second honk time, 65-second recovery.
- High-efficiency & extremely loud
- Liquid-filled stainless steel air pressure gauge
- All-inclusive train horn solution!
- Heavy-duty compressor for faster fills!
- All standard mounting hardware
- Max honk time: 4 to 6 seconds
- Outlaw Black train horn
- HornAir 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Air compressor
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ 40 amp relay
- Spare air filters
- 10 ft of 5/16 in D.O.T. approved air line
- 17 ft of 1/2 in D.O.T. approved air line
- 22 ft of red 10 gauge power wire
- 22 ft of grey 18 gauge power wire
- 22 ft of blue 18 gauge power wire
- Pre-installed 3/8" electric air valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI liquid-filled stainless steel air gauge
- Brass NPT fittings kit including a safety blow-off & drain cock
- Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Mounting hardware
- Detailed instructions
- Part Number: HK-C3B-2HB
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn: Outlaw black train horn
- Horn Length: 18.5″ (469.9 mm)
- Horn Width: 15.5″ (393.7 mm)
- Horn Height: 12.5″ (317.5 mm)
- Horn Weight: 15 lb (6.8 Kg)
- Horn Air Inlet: 1/2" Air Line
- Air Tank: HornAir 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Tank Length: 17" (431.8 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 6" (152.4 mm)
- Tank Height: 7" (177.8 mm) (With Legs)
- Tank Weight: 10 lb (4.54 Kg)
- Compressor Length: 8.75" (222.25 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4" (101.6 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.6" (167.64 mm)
- System Max Amp Draw: 25 Amps
2-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
- Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the product's current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
Our Shocker XL train horns are backed by our lifetime manufacturer's defect warranty and the rest of the components in this kit are backed by a one-year manufacturer's defect warranty.
- HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
- Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.