If you are going to do something, do it right. That’s why we have taken one of our loudest horns and paired it with the most powerful onboard air system we offer. Our Shocker S6 5485K train horn kit gives you both the insane volume of our Shocker S6 train horns, as well as the extreme performance of our 5485K onboard air system in a complete kit. Not just for horns, our Shocker S6 5485K train horn kit gives you the ability to run tire inflation, air tools, air suspension on top of powering your incredibly loud Shocker S6 train horns!
The Shocker S6 train horns that are featured in our Shocker S6 5485K train horn kit are the loudest horns that we make. The upgrade to our legendary Shocker XL train horns, our Shocker S6 horns are comprised of the four original Shocker XL train horns that are hand-tuned to the US Train Horn Chord, as well as an additional #2 and #3 bell to boost the bottom end and give you even more punch. These fiberglass-reinforced ABS bells are not only extremely loud but also extremely durable and easy to install. Our Shocker XL train horns are so durable, that we back them up with our Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
Featuring the Viair 485K air compressor, the most powerful compressor Viair has to offer, our Shocker S6 5485K train horn kit sports a truly constant duty cycle of 100% and will recharge our 5-gallon tank from 110-145 PSI in just over 2 minutes. With our Shocker S6 5485K train horn kit, you have the ability to air up tires, run air suspension and even use air tools! Our 5-gallon 8-port air tank will give you enough air for any pneumatic task you need as well as provide your S6 Shocker train horns with an insane 5-7 seconds of continuous blast time.
Still not enough power for you? Select the Dual Compressor option in the drop-down menu to double your power with a second Viair 485K Stealth Black Air Compressor, cutting your recharge time down to just over 1 minute from 110-145PSI.
CUSTOMER VIDEO REVIEW OF THESE HORNS
- Extremely durable & loud!
- Industrial grade stainless steel diaphragms
- Extra-large 5-gallon air tank
- Heavy-duty 485C air compressor
- Capable of filling tires
- Stainless steel liquid-filled air pressure gauge
- All-inclusive train horn solution!
- All standard mounting hardware
- Max honk time: 8-10 seconds
- It can be heard from miles away!
- Shocker S6 train horns
- Black Widow 1/2" NPT stainless steel electric air balve
- 5-gallon 8 port air tank
- Viair 485C air compressor
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ Built-in 40 amp relay
- HornBlasters 200 PSI stainless steel liquid-filled air gauge
- Remote mountable intake filter
- Spare air filter elements
- 10 ft of 5/16 in D.O.T. approved air line
- 17 ft of 1/2 in D.O.T. Approved air line
- 6 ft of 3/8" air line (for air compressors air intake)
- 22ft of 10-gauge red wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge blue wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge grey wire
- Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Brass NPT fittings kit including a safety blowoff
- Mounting hardware
- Air line cutter
- Detailed instructions
- Part Number: HK-S6-5485K
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Horn: Shocker S6 train horn
- Horn Material: High-impact fiberglass reinforced ABS
- Horn Measurements
№ 1 19.50″ (495.30 mm) № 2 16.25″ (412.75 mm) № 3 16.25″ (412.75 mm) № 4 14.75″ (374.65 mm) № 5 14.75″ (374.65 mm) № 6 12.75″ (323.85 mm)
- Horn Flare: 5″ (127 mm)
- Air Tank: HornAir 5-gallon 8 port air tank
- Tank Length: 20.5″ (520.7 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 9.5″ (241.3 mm)
- Tank Height: 11.5″ (292.1 mm) (With Legs)
- Tank Weight: 20 lb (9.07 Kg)
- Air Compressor: Viair 485C air compressor
- Average Fill Time: 7 Min from zero PSI, 1 Min 15 Sec refill
- Air Flow: 2.24 CFM
- Max Amperage: 23 amps
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 150 PSI
- Compressor Length: 11.5″ (292.1 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4.30″ (109.22 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.5″ (165.4 mm)
- Compressor Weight: 11 lb (4.99 Kg)
5-Gallon Air Tank Dimensional Drawing
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|5.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 105 PSI||2 min. 55 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|85 to 105 PSI||45 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
|0 to 150 PSI||4 min. 50 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|110 to 150 PSI||1 min. 40 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the product's current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
Shocker train horns are backed by our lifetime Manufacturer's defect warranty. The Viair air compressor is backed with a 1-year Manufacturer's defect warranty. The rest of the components are backed with a 2-year Manufacturer's defect warranty.
- HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
- Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.