Skar Audio RP-1500.1D Monoblock Amplifier
Skar Audio designed the RP Series RP-1500.1D model with two goals in mind. Designing the most efficient class d monoblock the company had ever set out to build but at a more affordable price than ever before was no easy feat. With those goals came the RP-1500.1D, an extremely powerful, reliable, and efficiency class d monoblock subwoofer amplifier.
This amplifier is rated at a conservative 1,500 watts RMS power at a 1 ohm operating load, and is capable of putting out over 2,300 watts max power at 1 ohm. Featuring a high-speed MOSFET power supply, 4-way protection circuitry, advanced PCB board, and other internal high quality components, the RP-1500.1D shines when compared to anything in its class when it comes to power and reliability.
This amplifier comes with a remote subwoofer level control and bass knob allowing the user to have full control over their bass from the front of the vehicle. This makes for a great amplifier when looking for serious power to get your system loud, and will work great on a single subwoofer around 1,500 watts RMS or a pair of subwoofers around 600-800 watts each. Class D Circuitry design.
|RMS Power @ 1 Ω||1,500W x 1 Ch (14.4v)|
|Peak Power @ 1 Ω||2,300W x 1 Ch (14.4v)|
|Power & Ground Input Size||4 Gauge|
|Remote Bass Knob and Cable Included||Yes|
*Skar Audio always recommends professional installation for all of our products.*
*High power amplifiers producing 1500 watts or more may require additional upgrades to your vehicles stock charging system.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio RP-1500.1D Monoblock Amplifier
- 1-ohm Stable Car Subwoofer Amplifier
- Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 930 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 550 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,500 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 2,300 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- High Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85dB
- Damping Factor: 200<
- Bass EQ Switch: 0, +6dB, +12dB
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 50Hz - 220Hz
- Subsonic Filter: Off - 50Hz
- Remote Bass Knob & Wire Included
- 4 Gauge Power and Ground Terminals
- Working Voltage: 8.5V - 14.4V
- Fuse Rating: 120 Amp
- Dimensions: 13.875" (Length) x 6.1875" (Width) x 2.25" (Height)
Great amp. Underrated and can take a beating. Gotta keep it cool though for the Vegas summers
More than pleased!
Excelente amplificador , super potente y buen precio.
Excellent amp more than enough power!!
Never had a problem with skat until I got this amp this will be the second time it blew
Passed my expectation
Have this amp hooked up to a newer alpine type r 10 at 2ohms. Sub is in a small sealed box under the back seat of my ext cab silverado 3500hd. It sounds so much better than the 500 watt alpine amp I had on it. Deeper louder bass. The amp really seems to do its rated power. I will definitely be looking at othe Skar Audio products in the future. And Down4Sound was a pleasure to order from. Aloha.
The Skar Audio RP 1500 is an amazing amp especially if you are on a budget and completed shipping by D4S the difference is there it arrived in two day of ordering on the weekend and the amp and box had zero scuffs on it D4S is definitely the best and your number 1 store for car audio needs.
Keeps going in and out of protection mode