The Skar Audio SKv2 amplifiers represent the pinnacle of amplifier innovation and engineering. Designed for the most serious audiophiles, the SKv2 product lineup is built for competition and will provide extremely high levels of power output. These amplifiers utilize a heavy duty aluminum heat sink, which when combined with the advanced internal circuitry design, allow them to operate cooler for maximum efficiency. In addition to being 1 ohm stable, the SKv2 series are conservatively rated, and will outperform others in their class with ease. Furthermore, these amplifiers all feature 4-Way protection circuitry, which allows the user to push them to their limits, but all while having the peace of mind that the amplifier will protect itself to ensure for long term reliability and use.
The Skar Audio SKv2-1500.1D is the ultimate powerhouse monoblock subwoofer amplifier for use in applications where competition grade power and reliability is required. Stable at 1 ohm, and featuring high-speed MOSFET power supplies, this amplifier is capable of extreme levels of power output for extended periods of time. For maximum current flow and sustained power output, the SKv2-1500.1D utilizes over sized 1/0 gauge power and ground input terminals. The advanced heat sink design allows for maximum heat dissipation and the 4-way protection circuitry will keep this amplifier safe providing long term reliability.
- Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Competition Grade Car Amplifier
- Extremely Powerful and Highly Efficient Design
- RMS Power @ 1 Ohm : 1,760 Watts x 1 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms : 930 Watts x 1 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms : 500 Watts x 1 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms (Strapped) : 3,520 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- Frequency Response : 15Hz - 270Hz
- Working Voltage : 8.5V-16V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Sensitivity) : 95dB
- Efficiency @ 4 Ohms : 86%
- Damping Factor : 200<
- Low Level Input (Gain) : 6V - 0.2mV
- RCA Line Output : Yes
- Low Pass Filter @ 24 dB Slope : 35Hz - 250Hz
- Bass Boost @ 45 Hz : 0 ~ 9 dB
- Subsonic Filter @ 24 dB Slope : 10Hz - 50Hz
- Phase Shift : 0-180 Degrees
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry Built-in (Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC)
- LED Power & Protection Indicators
- Master / Slave (Strappable) : Yes
- Fuse Rating : 160 Amps
- 1/0 Gauge Power and Ground Terminal Inputs
- Remote Level Control Knob Included
- Dimensions : 350mm x 232mm x 62mm (L x W x H)
Again I mated this amp, per the advice from JP, to 2 of the DVC 4ohm Skar Audio VD 10” subs and I’m highly impressed with the sound quality and the way the subs hit! I’d highly recommend!
Fast shipping great customer service love the amp
Other on Saturday afternoon and it already arrive Monday afternoon service is fast I like purchasing from d4s
Not what I expected I am kinda disappointed
Incredible amp for the price and power.Excellent customer service,fast shipping..do all my business with D4S
Amazing power for a 1500 watt amp..using 3 on 3 skar subs..1 amp each sub,sounds amazing ,excellent service ,and received very fast..Thank you
First this amp looks amazing and second its super powerful! I could go on and on but trust me you can't go wrong with this amp.
I already have an RP1500.1, but needed a few more features that the skv2 lineup offers, its strappable, has a set of line outs, and has 1/0 terminals. From the get go,this amp is built way better, from the connections to the bass remote. Although both 1500 watts rated, the sk clearly sounds about 300 watts louder, definitely cleaner than the RP. If you have plans to expand your subs later but don’t want to rebuy a sk 3500, just add another sk1500 and bridge them to equal the same power for $50 less!!!
I will start off saying I received the amp 2 days after I ordered it. A great job by JP and down4sound. The first day I got it I hooked it up to a Sundown Audio sa 12 that I purchased from d4s earlier this year. A few days later i finished a recone on my old sub. So now it is hooked up to my RE Audio sxxv2 12 dvc 2 ohm. So i have the amp at 1 ohm and its definitely louder than my previous amp. " Rockford Fosgate prime 500" But i have the Skar amp down and don't turn the radio up to loud. Gotta give the recone time to break in. The bass knob has a clipping light on it which i love, but it is very sensitive. So you have to set up the amp correctly. For the price of the amp it's definitely worth the money.