The Skar Audio SKv2-4500.1D is a competition grade monoblock class D subwoofer amplifier that was designed to deliver unequivocal performance and power output. As a part of the flagship SKv2 series of amplifiers from Skar Audio, this model utilizes only the highest quality internal components and features advanced engineering enhancements that allow it to outperform anything else on the market in its power class.
Whether you are competing in the SPL lanes, or looking for the absolute best amplifier to power your "daily driver" audio system, look no further - this is the amplifier for you. The SKv2-4500.1D is conservatively rated at 4,500 watts RMS power, and at max power output can produce more than an astonishing 7,400 watts. In addition to its extreme performance capabilities, this amplifier features an advanced heatsink design that allows for maximum cooling, as well as 4-way protection circuitry, enabling the amplifier to operate efficiently at peak output levels for hours on end.
Furthermore, you'll have full reign over your amplifier with the built-in user control panel, featuring variable adjustment tunings for gain level, subsonic filter, bass boost, low-pass filter, and phase control. Versatility is key, and so you have the ability with the SKv2-4500.1D to run them strapped if desired, which is unique to our SKv2 series of amplifiers. In addition to all the above features, it also has both RCA inputs and outputs so that you can easily daisy chain multiple amplifiers together, and utilizes two sets of 1/0-gauge power and ground input terminals (2 of each) which allow for maximum current flow and therefore higher power output.
|RMS Power @ 1 Ω||4,500W x 1 Ch (14.4v)|
|Peak Power @ 1 Ω||7,400W x 1 Ch (14.4v)|
|Power & Ground Input Size||1/0 Gauge|
|Remote Bass Knob and Cable Included||Yes|
*Skar Audio always recommends professional installation for all of our products.*
*High power amplifiers producing 1500 watts or more may require additional upgrades to your vehicles stock charging system.*
*Never mount amplifiers directly on the enclosure*
- Skar Audio SKv2-4500.1D Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- 1-ohm Stable Car Subwoofer Amplifier
- Competition Grade Quality and Performance
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 2,800 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 1,500 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 4,500 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 7,400 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms (Strapped): 9,800 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 270Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95dB
- Efficiency at 4 Ohms: 86%
- Damping Factor: 200<
- Low Level Input (Gain): 6V - 0.2mV
- RCA Line Output: Yes
- Low Pass Filter at 24dB Slope: 35Hz - 250Hz
- Bass Boost at 45 Hz: 0dB - 9dB
- Subsonic Filter at 24dB Slope: 10Hz - 50Hz
- Phase Shift: 0 - 180 Degrees
- LED Power & Protection Indicators: Yes
- Master / Slave (Strappable): Yes
- Remote Bass Knob & Wire Included
- Dual 1/0 Gauge Power and Ground Terminals (2 of each terminal)
- Working Voltage: 8.5V - 18V
- Fuse Rating: 450 Amp
- Dimensions: 25.6" (Length) x 9.15" (Width) x 2.5" (Height)
Real World Amplifier Dyno Testing Results
- Certified (RMS) Power at 1 Ohm: 4,943 Watts (13.85v)
- Dynamic (Peak) Power at 1 Ohm: 7,405 Watts (14.84v)
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Haven't installed yet but customer service and prompt shipping was definitely thumbs up! Will continue to do business with Down4SoundShop
This amp is a monster. Pushing 4 pure x3 limiteds with a single one for now and its doing extremely well.
Ain’t got it yet but from where I seen and heard on YouTube it’s a beast amp
So far it's awesome. Gets my EVL 18d2's hitting hard. Love it.
This amp is a power house and a King Kong with my skar ZVX-12v2 D1. It hit so hard it makes me scared to turn it up.
Got this on 2 ZVX 15s at .5 ohm and it does amazing! Great for people wanting to have big power for cheaper than other brands
I got rid of my 2 brx 3ks for one of these and im impressed i haven't even rewired my subs to .5 yet so im at 2 ohms and these zvxs hit hard af cant wait to get my second amp
This amp is a Powerhouse!!!! Thanks to jp for very fast shipping JP does an amazing job getting your product to you in that's why I will always shop with JP at down4sound shop.com