STEALTH SPARE TIRE DELETE KIT
BE HEARD AND NOT SEEN
You asked, we answered! The Stealth Spare Tire Delete kit is now available! After many hours of engineering and design, we've developed a bracket that not only fits more full size trucks and SUV's, but when installed has a lower profile than any other system before. With the bells tucked away, this new sleek configuration gives you the ability to be heard and not seen.
New features include:
Multidirectional horn mounting pattern; sound projecting from both sides creates a 360-degree wall of sound.
Fits more vehicles than before. New design allows for multiple mounting configurations.
New component layout gives 5" of extra ground clearance compared to the previous Spare Tire Delete kit by moving the bells up into the spare tire well.
- Fits most full-size pickups and SUV's.
- The spare tire delete kit is shown assembled above for illustration purposes only. The kit will arrive as individual components and assembly will be required. Please check the install instructions in the section below.
- This bracket is NOT compatible with the S6 mounting extensions. The additional bells must be mounted individually.
- Shocker XL train horns
- Stealth Spare tire delete bracket
- 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- HornBlasters 1/2" Black Widow electric air valve
- AC-3Q air compressor
- 110/150 PSI pressure switch w/ 40 amp relay
- Remote mountable intake filter assembly
- Spare air filter elements
- 10ft of 5/16" D.O.T. approved air line
- 17ft of 1/2" D.O.T. approved air line
- 6ft of 3/8" air line (for air compressors air intake)
- 22ft of 10-gauge red wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge blue wire
- 22ft of 18-gauge grey wire
- Black Widow 1/2" NPT stainless steel electric air valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI stainless steel liquid-filled air gauge
- Brass NPT fittings kit including a safety blow-off & drain cock
- Complete wiring kit with fuse holder & fuses
- Mounting hardware
- Detailed instructions
- Part Number: HK-STEALTH
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Restart Pressure: 110 PSI
- Voltage: 12-Volt DC
- Max Amp Draw: 20-22 Amps
- Horn: Shocker 4 train horn kit
- Horn Material: High-impact fiberglass reinforced ABS
- Horn Measurements
№ 1 19.50″ (495.30 mm)
№ 2 16.25″ (412.75 mm) № 3 14.75″ (374.65 mm) № 4 12.75″ (323.85 mm)
- Air Tank: HornAir 2-gallon 6 port air tank
- Average Fill Time: 60-70 seconds
- Air Flow: 1.41 CFM
- Assembled Length: 27"
- Assembled Width: 21"
- Assembled Height: 8"
- Assembled Weight: 40 lbs