Looking to beef up your onboard air system? With the Viair 380C dual pack, you get not one, but two 200 PSI capable constant-duty compressors known for their performance and reliability. With just one Viair 380C, you can support up to 5-gallons of air up to 200 PSI. With the Viair 380C's, you can power up to 5 gallons of air and half your refill times! The go-to entry-level constant duty compressor, the Viair 380C has a duty cycle of 100% at 100 PSI and 50% at 200 PSI, making them a great centerpiece for an air suspension system or horn kit! Running both of these compressors will make your system even faster, recharging a 2.5-gallon tank from 165-200 PSI in only 53 seconds and recharging a 5-gallon tank from 165-200 PSI in just over 2 minutes!
The Viair 380C dual pack comes complete with a remote mountable intake filter assembly, or “Air Filter Snorkel Kit”, allowing you to relocate the air filter up to 6 feet away to keep it away from moisture and debris. It also includes a standard 1/4″ NPT stainless steel braided leader hose with check valve and insulated wiring for fast installation, as well as two heavy-duty 40-amp relays and a 165 PSI cut-on, 200 PSI cut-off heavy-duty pressure switch.
This compressor does come with the option to add our 40 Amp Dual Air Compressor Wiring Kit to it as well!
Note: Use thread sealant for proper installation. Thread tape is not recommended. Properly sealed, recommended torque for 1/8″ is 10 ~ 11 ft. lbs. Recommended torque for 1/4″ and 3/8″ is 12 ~ 15 ft. lbs.
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|2.5 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 200 PSI||3 min. 13 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|165 to 200 PSI||53 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
|5.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 200 PSI||7 min. 11 sec. (± 15 sec.)|
|165 to 200 PSI||2 min. 06 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Oil-less Design
- High-Performance PTFE Piston Ring
- Stainless Steel Valves
- Moisture & Dirt Resistant
- Gearless Direct Drive Motor
- Anodized Aluminum Alloy Cylinder
- Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protector
- Mounting Plates with Vibration Isolators
- Stainless Steel 1/4" Braided Leader Hose
- Remote Mountable Intake Filter Assembly
- Insulated Wiring with Connectors
- Dual Viair 380C Air Compressor
- 1/4" NPT Braided Leader Hose & Check Valve
- Remote Mount Two-Stage Air Filter
- Dual Viair 40 Amp Relays
- Viair 165/200 PSI Pressure Switch
- Installation Instructions
- Replacement Filter Elements
- 1 Year Manufactures Defect Warranty
- Mounting Hardware
- Part Number: DC-380, DC-380C, DC-380K
- Manufacturers Part Number: 38002, 38003, 38036
- Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Combined Max Amperage: 44 Amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI
- Max Tank Size: 10 Gallons
- CFM @ 0 PSI: 2.54 CFM
- Each Length: 9″ (228.6 mm)
- Each Width: 4″ (101.6 mm)
- Each Height: 6.75″ (171.5 mm)
- Each Weight: 6.95 lb (3.15 Kg)
- Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
This product is backed by Viair's One-Year Manufacturer's Defect Warranty!
- HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
- Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.