Why choose between performance and speed when you could have both? With the Viair 450C Dual Pack, you dont have to compromise with your onboard air. Delivering a combined 3.28 CFM or pressure while only pulling 44 amps and able to fill up to a 10-gallon air tank, the Viair Dual 450C Air Compressor Kit gives you the durability of constant duty compressors while still giving you the power of fast-fill compressors. With a 100% duty cycle at 150 PSI, the Viair 450C dual pack can easily power an onboard air system capable of airing up tires, run air tools, power air suspension, and blast HornBlasters train horns! The Viair 450C dual pack can recharge a 2-gallon tank from 110-145 PSI in a breath-taking 23 seconds and will recharge a 5-gallon tank from 110-145 PSI in just over a minute!
The Viair 450C dual pack will come complete with a remote mountable intake filter assembly, or Air Filter Snorkel Kit, allowing you to relocate the air filter up to 6 feet away to keep it away from moisture and debris. It also includes a standard 1/4? NPT stainless steel braided leader hose with check valve and insulated wiring for fast installation, as well as two heavy-duty 40-amp relays and a 110 PSI cut-on, 145 PSI cut-off heavy-duty pressure switch.
This compressor does come with the option to add our 40 Amp Dual Air Compressor Wiring Kit to it as well!
Note: Use thread sealant for proper installation. Thread tape is not recommended. Properly sealed, recommended torque for 1/8? is 10 ~ 11 ft. lbs. Recommended torque for 1/4? and 3/8? is 12 ~ 15 ft. lbs.
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
|2.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 145 PSI||1 min. 13 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
|110 to 145 PSI||23 sec. (± 03 sec.)|
|2.5 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 145 PSI||1 min. 30 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
|110 to 145 PSI||31 sec. (± 03 sec.)|
|5.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 145 PSI||3 min. 10 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
|110 to 145 PSI||1 min. 05 sec. (± 05 sec.)|
* Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Oil-less Design
- High-Performance PTFE Piston Ring
- Stainless Steel Valves
- Moisture & Dirt Resistant
- Gearless Direct Drive Motor
- Anodized Aluminum Alloy Cylinder
- Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protector
- Mounting Plates with Vibration Isolators
- Stainless Steel 1/4" Braided Leader Hose
- Remote Mountable Intake Filter Assembly
- Insulated Wiring with Connectors
- Dual Viair 450C Air Compressors
- 1/4" NPT Braided Leader Hose & Check Valve
- Dual Viair 40 Amp Relays
- Viair 110/145 PSI Pressure Switch
- Installation Instructions
- Remote Mount Two-Stage Air Filter
- Replacement Filter Elements
- Mounting Hardware
- Part Number: DC-450 / DC-450C
- Manufacturer Part Number: 45012 / 45013
- Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Combined Max Amperage: 40 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI
- Max Tank Size: ?10 Gallons
- CFM @ 0 PSI: ?3.28 CFM
- Each Length: ?10.6? (269.24 mm)
- Each Width: 4.0? (101.6 mm)
- Each Height: ?6.87? (174.49 mm)
- Weight: ?19.5 lb (8.85 Kg)
- Money-Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the shipment arrival date for a refund. A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made to reflect the products current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform HornBlasters.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
This product is backed by Viair's One-Year Manufacturer's Defect Warranty!
- HornBlasters.com Satisfaction Guarantee
HornBlasters.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except when otherwise noted in the product listing.
HornBlasters.com will not cross-ship returned merchandise.
- Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at HornBlasters.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage.