- Gloss White Heatsink
- White PCB (Circuit board)
- Plexiglass backplate for PCB visibility
- Switched to a more compact PCB layout
The Wolfram Audio AW-1500.1 is an ideal single channel powerhouse for the most serious audiophiles. Pairing the intricate circuit design along with custom tooled aluminum heatsinks allows this amplifier to run at maximum efficiency. Linkable at 2 ohm (1 ohm to each amp), the AW-1500.1 allows multiple amps to be synced together perfectly as one.
- RMS Power @ 1 Ohm : 1,600 Watts x 1 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms : 900 Watts x 1 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms : 530 Watts x 1 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms (Strapped) : 3,200 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- Frequency Response : 10Hz - 350Hz (+/- 1db)
- Working Voltage : 10V-16V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Sensitivity) : >90dB
- Efficiency @ 4 Ohms : 86%
- RCA Line Output : Yes
- Low Pass Filter : 30Hz - 250Hz
- Bass Boost @ 45 Hz : 0 ~ 12 dB
- Subsonic Filter : 10Hz - 60Hz
- Phase Shift : 0-180 Degrees
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry Built-in (Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC)
- LED Power & Protection Indicators
- Master / Slave (Linkable) : Yes
- Fuse Rating : 150 Amps (Linked: 300A)
- 1/0 Gauge Power and Ground Terminal Inputs
- Remote Level Control Knob Included
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Went with this amp after watching several videos and reviews on it. Only having heard of Wolfram recently but figured on giving it a shot. I am more than impressed with this amp as an upgrade. Similar power from what I was running before but sound quality and efficiency are above what I expected. Very clean sound and moves my B2 Rampage 8 easily. Looking into buying a matching 4 channel to upgrade that amp as well.
Swapped out a Skar RP1500 for this AW-1500.1 unit and right from the first hit I was blown away. Just overall better sound more efficient and louder after everything set properly. JP and the crew shipped it out fast and couldn't be happier.
Amp looks amazing. Not alot of reviews on it for youtube so I just went with it. Glad I did, have it powering a Wolfram AGv2 12.
This is a badass little setup. Delivers smooth clean bass with little effort. Need to get a box built for it.
It a really great amp for sub amp