- Gloss White Heatsink
- Plexiglass backplate for PCB visibility
- White PCB (Circuit board)
The Wolfram Audio AW-250.4 is the ideal 4 channel powerhouse for the most serious audiophiles. Pairing the intricate circuit design along with custom tooled aluminum heatsinks allows this amplifier to run at maximum efficiency.
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms : 390 Watts x 4 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms : 250 Watts x 4 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms (Bridged) : 800 Watts x 2 (14.4v)
- Frequency Response: 20hz to 40khz
- Low Level Input Adjustment: 0.2v to 8v
- Signal to noise Ratio: >90 dB
- Minimum Impedance: 2 Ohm
- Low Pass Filter: 40hz to 800hz (400hz to 8khz [x10])
- High Pass Filter: 40hz to 800hz (400hz to 8khz [x10])
- T.H.D. Continuous @ 4ohm : 1%
- Operating Voltage : 10v ~ 16V
- Dimensions: 16.9" x 9" x 2.5"
- Class D
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’ve been running this amp on my mids and highs for a couple of months. It’s very powerful and sounds good too me. It looks really good and hasn’t given me any problems so far. Overall, it’s a solid amp, I’m happy with it. I also have the AW 5k on my subs, solid amp.