JP 8 AMP: 800W PLUS RMS MONOBLOCK Amplifier
The JP8 might be the most overdone, 800 watt amplifier ever to hit the market. R&D in Las Vegas, NV & Dunnellon FL. The Heatsink carries over from the JP23. The blue color takes from the OG days of Down4Sound and Car Audio, we call it OLD SKOOL BLUE.
Inside the JP8 is a fan cooling the output side; now it has plexi black plate, and NEW ALUMINUM Bass Knob with voltage and temperature meter.
- FANS ARE ALWAYS TO KEEP IT COOLER FASTER
- OUR STANDARD 1 YEAR MANUFACTURE DEFECTS | JUST LIKE ANY MANUFACTURE: The warranty doesn't mean we cover it if you hook it up wrong or launch it out a potato launcher or someone dropped it or if your ex comes by and steals it. It also doesn't cover you feeding it the wrong voltage distorting it malfunction, or you submarining it in your vehicle. This Version IS NOT Marine Grade.
There is an Optional half ohm warranty, in the options above, which protects you for .5 ohm hook up for 1 year.
Rated Power Output 800+ Watts RMS**
Independent Testing Power Ratings : By Big D Wiz
- 4 OHM: 511 Watts RMS at 14.4 Volts
- 2 OHM: 892 Watts RMS at 14.4 Volts
- 1 OHM: 1256 Watts RMS at 14.4 Volts
Our Testing Ratings ( We rate our for worst case power output)
- RMS power, 1ohm : 700W x 1 @ 12v | 850W x 1 @ 14.4v
- RMS power, 2ohms: 500W x 1 @ 12v |650W x 1 @ 14.4v
- RMS power, 4ohms : 490W x 1 @ 12v
- RMS power, 2ohm Linked: 2300W x 1 - 14.4v
JP8 Tuning Specs:
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 270 Hz
- Low Pass Filter: 35 Hz - 250 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 10 Hz - 50 Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 - 9 Db
- Input sensitivity: 6V - 0.2V
- signal to Noise Ratio: 97dB <
- T.H.D @ 4ohm: less than 0.1%
- Single unit fuse rating: 120A
- Strapped fuse rating 220A
- Operating voltage : 9 to 16 Volts
- Length (inches) Width x height (inches):11.81" x 7.4"W 2.24" H
- Damping Factor: 100
CLASS: D - DIGITAL
4 GA input on Power Wire
8 GA input for Speaker Wire
Your new Down4Sound product is covered by 1 limited warranty if purchased from Down4Sound or an authorized Down4Sound dealer. This warranty does not cover improper installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper wiring, operation of unit outside of listed specifications, or any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Down4Sound. Your warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship ONLY and is not an insurance policy. The warranty only covers the original owner of the amplifier.
All warranty returns must be accompanied by the original sales invoice or receipt. You must contact us to request an RMA number prior to sending any returns via the RMA request form on our website. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your product back to us for warranty examination. If your product is covered under warranty, shipping back to you will be at no charge to you – if your product is replaced/repaired outside of warranty you must pay for return shipping and repair bill prior returning of the product or if no defect is found you are required to pay for return shipping only.
At the sole discretion of Down4Sound your product will be either repaired or replaced when it is being covered under warranty. In the event of shipping damage due to improper packaging on products being returned to Down4Sound the customer is liable for the cost of all damages, necessary repairs, or replacement. Be sure to properly pack your return!
* Extended additional warranty purchased on amplifiers take in affect from the date of purchase and must also be stated on orginal sales invoice or receipt.
Refund/Return Policy: https://www.down4soundshop.com/shipping-returns/
Down4Sound - Hours of Operation
|Monday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Tuesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Wednesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Thursday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Friday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Saturday||8am - 4pm PDT|
This amp puts out. Running two 8 sundowns @2ohms and they sound great. Much more power available than I am using. I have it choked a little to not overpower the subs. worth every $.The included bass knob is great. Shows clipping,Temp. can't go wrong on this amp.
Current have them strapped together pushing 2 12s in a 5 cu box in a dodge magnum and was getting 144 db on music at my tuning. Was everything I expected in build and amps didn’t disappoint. And looks great with the JP84 with them
Great amp pushes my 12" kicker in ported box without any issues. Best bass knob I've ever owed as well.
Best amp for size and power and price is fantastic. Very happy
The best “800 watt” amp I’ve ever purchased the amp is amazing puts out unbelievable power I’m satisfied in every category amazing product Jp I love it brother thank you???? from Hawai’i
You got stock electrical? You wanna bump harder than all your friends? Just buy it. Don’t think twice about it. Just buy it and bump all day and night. Also… coolest bass knob ever.
I have had this amplifier for over a year now. It has never given me a problem even through all the abuse. It has been ran on every ohm setting from 4 down to .5 ohms. And even in the limited electrical I have that stays at an average of 12.7 it handles amazingly. I have recommended this amp to just about everyone that has been in the market of a new, reliable, and cheap amp. Down for sound has really knocked this thing out of the park!
Awesome amp. Bought it because of the dynamic videos I've seen, and it doesn't disappoint. Best bass knob I've ever seen. Get used on the daily. If it holds up to me it will be great for anyone
Best value and performance in an amp for stock electrical!
Man when I say huge upgrade from my 500 watt Rockford fosgate amp it’s insane I have used Rockford all my life but i stumbled across the D4S amps and seen how well built they looked and all the good reviews on them I had to get one plus I have been watching jacobs video's since day one I remember when he was pumping fuel in planes now his own brand of amps definitely a customer for life now and bonus points for the new aluminum bass knob it’s so sleek and reminds me of the old school amps from my teenage days thanks brother