Down4Sound is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Green Package Protection at checkout, your order will be protected from loss, damage, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never arrives or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a shipping issue with Route and receive a replacement or be refunded. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Green Package Protection at checkout.
Route's Green Package Protection helps cover the following instances:
- Shipping issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received, can be approved no earlier than 5 days after the “delivery date” and no later than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
- Photos of the damaged item and packaging are required for damaged shipping issues
- Shipping issues for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") can be filed at any time. Issue resolution is based on the estimated delivery date for your order which is available when your claim is filed.
Every time you add Green Package Protection to your order, Route donates to support an
agroforestry initiative that removes CO₂ from the air and promotes a flourishing ecosystem.
You can also utilize the Route App to visually track all of your online orders in one place and easily file a claim with their team. Whether you’re tracking via the Route App or online Route’s real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery. Purchased Route's Green Package Protection and looking to file a shipping issue online? File here
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? iOS Phone or Android Phone
Purchased Route's Green Package Protection and looking to file a shipping issue online? File here
Route is covering the cost to neutralize shipping emissions when you add "Green Package Protection" at checkout. "Green Package Protection" Shipping includes package protection at the same cost as before, with the additional benefit that your shipment is carbon neutral. By adding Green Package Protection to your cart, you're automatically taking instant climate action – no donation required.
Route has partnered with Patch, a carbon credit marketplace, to facilitate the purchase of carbon credits to neutralize your emissions. Carbon credits represent a certified unit of carbon removal or avoidance delivered by environmental projects that can be purchased to naturally remove carbon from the air. Patch is a high-integrity carbon removal project that is vetted and certified by organizations like Gold Standard, Verra, Climate Action Reserve, and The American Carbon Registry.
Once your order has been fulfilled by our team, a shipping confirmation with a tracking number will be emailed. You can download Route’s mobile app for iOS or Android to visually track your package and receive real-time notifications on its estimated delivery.
Need to file a claim? File here
Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal, shipping, and taxes
In both cases, the Route Premium cost will not be refunded
Reorders: Route will reorder the items, depending on in-stock availability. Unavailable items will be refunded. Route will cover the cost of any reorders including shipping, taxes, and Route Shipping Protection
Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
- Claims will be reviewed no earlier than 5 calendar days and no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered
- Please note, some order issues may require a police report to be filed
Stuck In Transit (Lost)
- For domestic orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 2 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date
- For international orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 20 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date
- Claims for damaged items require photos of the packaging and item(s) and must be filed no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered.
All of Route’s policies are listed here
Route definitely helps cover these instances! To protect your order against loss or theft, add Green Package Protection at checkout.
If your order has not arrived, please file a claim with Route here.
Route covers damage as well! To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route Protect at checkout.
If your order has arrived to you damaged, please take photos of the item and the packaging it arrived in to include in your claim when filing.
You can file a claim with Route here.
If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at Down 4 Sound and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
If you insured your order with Route at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a shipping issue.
You can also file a shipping issue on Route’s app or via the web here. To file a claim, you will need your store order number OR Route ID number and the email address that was attached to the order.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
Route’s terms and conditions are listed here: https://route.com/terms-and-conditions/
Yes, Route is a licensed insurance company with SEG Insurance Ltd. as its partner.