JP 95 AMP: Your Ultimate 5 Channel Amplifier - RED
Dive into the world of superior sound with the JP 95 AMP, a 5-channel amplifier that's more than just a device—it's a revolution in audio systems. Born from the innovation hubs of Las Vegas, NV, and Dunnellon, FL, this amplifier is a tribute to American ingenuity and craftsmanship.
- Power Dynamics:
- 900W x 1 RMS power at 1ohm for CH5
- 200W x 4 + 700W x 1 RMS power at 2ohm
- 120W x 4 + 400W x 1 RMS power at 4ohm
- 400W x 2 RMS power at 4ohm when bridged
- Frequency Range: 10Hz - 30KHz for CH1 - CH4, 10Hz - 240Hz for CH5.
- Cooling System: A dedicated fan ensures optimal temperature management.
Advantages for the User:
- Sound Customization: Comprehensive tuning specs, including High Pass Filters and Low Pass Filters.
- Compact Powerhouse: Despite its power, it's designed to fit seamlessly into any setup.
- Elegant Aesthetics: The radiant red finish pays homage to the iconic eras of Down4Sound and Car Audio.
- Control at Your Fingertips: Comes with a Bass Knob equipped with a voltage and temperature meter.
- Power Output: As detailed in the "Power Dynamics" section.
- Tuning Specs:
- CH1 & CH2: High Pass Filter: 20Hz - 5KHz
- CH3 & CH4: High Pass Filter: 20Hz - 500Hz, Low Pass Filter: 50(500)Hz - 500(5K)Hz, Low pass Filter Multiply: x1, x10
- CH5 (BASS CHANNEL): Subsonic Filter: 10Hz - 50Hz, Low Pass Filter: 35Hz - 250Hz
- Acoustic Purity: Signal to Noise Ratio: 95dB <, T.H.D @ 4ohm: less than 0.1%
- Fuse Ratings: 160A
- Dimensions: Length: 17.71", Width: 7.4", Height: 2.24"
- Color: Red
- Additional Features: Remote Bass Knob with Voltmeter & Temperature display, Input Sensitivity of 6V - 0.2V, and an operating voltage range of 9 to 16 Volts.
INDEPENDENT 3RD PARTY TESTING RESULTS: Verified by Big D WIZ on the SMD Amplifier Dyno.
- RMS power, 1ohm for CH5 BASS CH: 1212 W x 1
- RMS power, 4ohm: 120W x 4 Channels + Bass Ch: 482 Watts RMS x 1
- RMS power, 2ohm: 200W x 4 Channels + Bass Ch: 816 Watts RMS x 1
JP95 MANUAL available for comprehensive guidance.
Elevate your auditory journey with the JP 95 AMP, a symbol of power, precision, and elegance.
Your new Down4Sound product is covered by 1 limited warranty if purchased from Down4Sound or an authorized Down4Sound dealer. This warranty does not cover improper installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper wiring, operation of unit outside of listed specifications, or any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Down4Sound. Your warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship ONLY and is not an insurance policy. The warranty only covers the original owner of the amplifier.
All warranty returns must be accompanied by the original sales invoice or receipt. You must contact us to request an RMA number prior to sending any returns via the RMA request form on our website. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your product back to us for warranty examination. If your product is covered under warranty, shipping back to you will be at no charge to you – if your product is replaced/repaired outside of warranty you must pay for return shipping and repair bill prior returning of the product or if no defect is found you are required to pay for return shipping only.
At the sole discretion of Down4Sound your product will be either repaired or replaced when it is being covered under warranty. In the event of shipping damage due to improper packaging on products being returned to Down4Sound the customer is liable for the cost of all damages, necessary repairs, or replacement. Be sure to properly pack your return!
* Extended additional warranty purchased on amplifiers take in affect from the date of purchase and must also be stated on orginal sales invoice or receipt.
Refund/Return Policy: https://www.down4soundshop.com/shipping-returns/
Down4Sound - Hours of Operation
|Monday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Tuesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Wednesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Thursday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Friday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Saturday||8am - 4pm PDT|
This amp looks amazing! Exactly what I needed for my future install. I can't wait to hear this thing hooked up!
Power!!! Love the look and sound A-1 amazing product
The amp sound amazing! Very happy out installer recommended it.
This is the Badest 5 channel amp on the planet, Could not be happier with it, using the sub channel for 1 12" solobaric at 2 ohms, and it's more than my ears can stand!
I bought it for my wife's 2021 Malibu. Sound and output signal is clean. I tested with my 0-scope. It outputs more than rated power on all channels. But, the sub channel is the MOST impressive. My voltages and impedance are as follows. Volts are at the output terminals. Ch 1/2: 2 ohms @ 16v = 128x2 Wrms (running gains low, not max) Ch 3/4: 4 ohms @ 16v = 64x2 Wrms Ch 5: 1 ohm @ 36Vrms = 1,296 Wrms 1-4 set with 1kHz -5dB tone 5 set with 40hZ -10dB tone Why even buy 2 amps when 1 is more than powerful enough for a daily driver? No lights dimming. No noise. Just pure, clean, old school power. It reminds me greatly of the old school USA made Autotek (before Maxxsonics killed them). Definite MUST BUY!
Best amp for the money! I mean where else can you get this kind of quality and power for the price!!
Shipping was fast and free and product looks great, very high quality and nice looks for the price. Will update after I buy the rest of my equipment and install. Thanks for the great product is blue collar guys can afford JP!
Very nice amp, using for a single cab shortbed truck with 2 12’s and 6.5’s and 4x6’s. Had one issue with whining noise up to 50% volume, power and ground are 0 gauge and ground is tied to frame. Will see if I can exchange for warranty. Amp plays these subs super hard though at only 2ohms. Swapped my Orion xtr 2500-yes it hits harder but that defeats to reason I purchased the 5 channel not having to run two amps with limited space.
I used to have a AudioControl D-5.1300 until it randomly died on me. Loved that amp but it was quite expensive and I didn't really take advantage of the built in DSP features much. Also the control knob was super basic and over priced. This amp on the other hand is the complete opposite. not only goes it put out more power but it's cheaper and has a much nicer control knob. I really wish I had just bought this amp in the first place. For the $1500.00 I paid for the audio control I could have gotten this JP95 and some nice subs. By far my favorite feature is the control knob. It displays voltage, temperature, power, protect status and clipping all in one. I wish the bass knob was a bit bigger but it's really hard to complain about that considering this amp is the entire package. I'm only running it with a single 12 @ 2ohms but I plan on running 2 12's @ 1ohm and I can't wait. I would recommend this amp to anyone looking for a solid 5 channel amp. It really does it all.
i just got my amp today its very nice cant wait to install it