DUAL 2 12 INCH 600W+ SUNDOWN AUDIO LCS SERIES LOADED VENTED ENCLOSURE with JP8
- LCS-12-Dual Loaded+jp8
600w+ Sundown Audio LCS 12 Dual (2) LOADED VENTED (Ported) Bass Package
Sundown Audio's ready to go loaded / preloaded with LCS series 12" subwoofers. These are installed and ready to install, no screwing in just install your amplifier, and your ready to go
- 1 ohm at terminal
- 2 - Dual 4 ohm 12" Sundown Audio LCS Series (300w rms each) Subwoofers
- Dual 12" D4S PRoFab Sub Box
- 2 x Poly Bedliner Coated
- Made from Canadian MDF
- Tuned to 32 Hz
- Built To Bang
- Built Durable
- Built To Spec
- Dimensions: 32.5 x 20.5 x 16 inches
JP 8 AMP: 800W PLUS RMS MONOBLOCK Amplifier
The JP8 might be the most overdone, 800 watt amplifier ever to hit the market. R&D in Las Vegas, NV & Dunnellon FL. The Heatsink carries over from the JP23. The blue color takes from the OG days of Down4Sound and Car Audio, we call it OLD SKOOL BLUE.
Inside the JP8 is a fan cooling the output side; now it has plexi black plate, and Bass Knob with voltage and temperature meter.
- Internal Fan turns on at 120 degrees F
OUR STANDARD 1 YEAR MANUFACTURE DEFECTS | JUST LIKE ANY MANUFACTURE.
- The warranty doesn't mean we cover it if you hook it up wrong or launch it out a potato launcher or someone dropped it or if your ex comes by and steals it. It also doesn't cover you feeding it the wrong voltage distorting it malfunction, or you submarining it in your vehicle. This Version IS NOT Marine Grade.
There is an Optional half ohm warranty, in the options above, which protects you for .5 ohm hook up for 1 year.
Rated Power Output 800+ Watts RMS**
Independent Testing Power Ratings : By Big D Wiz
- 4 OHM: 511 Watts RMS at 14.4 Volts
- 2 OHM: 892 Watts RMS at 14.4 Volts
- 1 OHM: 1256 Watts RMS at 14.4 Volts
Our Testing Ratings ( We rate our for worst case power output)
- RMS power, 1ohm : 700W x 1 @ 12v | 850W x 1 @ 14.4v
- RMS power, 2ohms: 500W x 1 @ 12v |650W x 1 @ 14.4v
- RMS power, 4ohms : 490W x 1 @ 12v
- RMS power, 2ohm Linked: 2300W x 1 - 14.4v
JP8 Tuning Specs:
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 270 Hz
- Low Pass Filter: 35 Hz - 250 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 10 Hz - 50 Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 - 9 Db
- Input sensitivity: 6V - 0.2V
- signal to Noise Ratio: 97dB <
- T.H.D @ 4ohm: less than 0.1%
- Single unit fuse rating: 120A
- Strapped fuse rating 220A
- Operating voltage : 9 to 16 Volts
- Length (inches) Width x height (inches):11.81" x 7.4"W 2.24" H
- Damping Factor: 100
CLASS: D - DIGITAL
4 GA input on Power Wire
8 GA input for Speaker Wire
Awesome setup. Hits pretty hard. I'm loving it. Sound good plus it's sundown and jp can't go wrong. Worth the money to me.