4 - Hexicone - 8 Inch midrange speakers + JP234 Black Amplifier - 1100W RMS COMBO
- 4-hexicone 8 ss4/JP234- black combo-nli
JP234 Black HexiCone 8 SS4 COMBO 1- 234-8B
4 - HEXICONE 8 SS4'S & 1 JP234 Black IS INCLUDED IN THIS COMBO
- FULL RANGE DIGITAL MULTI-CHANNEL AMPLIF IER
- STABLE INTO 2OHM STEREO OR 4OHM BRIDGED
- HIGH SPEED MOSFET POWER SUPPLY
- VARIABLE HIGH PASS FILTER
- VARIABLE LOW PASS FILTER
- CROSSOVER MULTIPLY X10
- BAND PASS FILTER CAPABLE
- Operating voltage : 9 to 16 Volts
- CLASS: D
- 4 WAY PROTECTION CIRCUITS
- Signal to Noise Ratio 95db <
- Fuse Rating 120A
- 3rd Party Independent Testing Results: Big D Wiz with SMD Amplifier Dyno
- 4 ohms at 14.4v : 334W RMS - CERTIFIED
- 2 ohms at 14.4v : 425W RMS = CERTFIFIED
- BRIDGED AT 2 OHMS : 678w RMS - CERTIFIED
- OUR RATINGS: ( WE RATE POWER AT WORST CASE SCENARIO, THERE IS ALWAYS MORE)
- RMS POWER: 334W x 4 @ 14.4v - 2 ohms
- RMS POWER: 234W x 4 @ 14.4v - 4 ohms
- BRIDGE POWER: Range 640 - 740w x 2 '
Inputs and Dimensions
- 4 GA input on Power Wire
- 8 GA input for Speaker Wire
- Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.4 x 2.24 inches
- Density: At approximately 1.6G/CM3, Hexicone carbon fiber composite is lighter than most pro audio cones, ensuring optimal sound clarity.
- Resilience: Built to withstand ultraviolet rays, water, salt, humidity, mud, and sand. Experience a speaker that thrives even in the toughest conditions on and off-road, in or out a vehicle.
- Performance: With high-performance carbon fiber aramid sewing thread, Hexicone boasts strength, heat, and flame resistance.
- Stability: The distinct Hexicone shape boosts load-bearing capacity, promising long-lasting durability and unmatched performance.
- Hexicone's unique tonal attributes arise from meticulous choices in cone materials, voice coil specifics, suspension details, and magnetic gap design. The Hexicone coil, made of a (CCW) composite, ensures swift coil reactions and increased efficiency.The voice coil bobbin is crafted from Polyimide KSV (often referred to as Kapton Paper). Polyimide KSV stands out as one of the best performing organic polymers available.
Why the Down4Sound HEXICONE SS 8 inch Pro Audio Speaker is a Must-Have:
Hexicone is more than just a speaker. It's a symphony of science, engineering, and artistry, all meticulously crafted to elevate your audio journey.
- RMS POWER: 200 - 275W RMS (RANGE)
- EIA Standard 426A: 275W
- MAGNET: FERRITE
- Mounting Depth: 3.5 INCH
- Cutout: 7.5 INCH
- Db sensitivity: 93 1W/1M
- Frequency Range - 50 Hz - 11kHz (useable)
- Coil Size: 2.05 INCH
- Sold individually
- Impedance : 4 OHM
Ready to Experience the Future of Sound?
Your new Down4Sound product is covered by 1 limited warranty if purchased from Down4Sound or an authorized Down4Sound dealer. This warranty does not cover improper installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper wiring, operation of unit outside of listed specifications, or any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Down4Sound. Your warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship ONLY and is not an insurance policy. The warranty only covers the original owner of the amplifier.
All warranty returns must be accompanied by the original sales invoice or receipt. You must contact us to request an RMA number prior to sending any returns via the RMA request form on our website. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your product back to us for warranty examination. If your product is covered under warranty, shipping back to you will be at no charge to you – if your product is replaced/repaired outside of warranty you must pay for return shipping and repair bill prior returning of the product or if no defect is found you are required to pay for return shipping only.
At the sole discretion of Down4Sound your product will be either repaired or replaced when it is being covered under warranty. In the event of shipping damage due to improper packaging on products being returned to Down4Sound the customer is liable for the cost of all damages, necessary repairs, or replacement. Be sure to properly pack your return!
* Extended additional warranty purchased on amplifiers take in affect from the date of purchase and must also be stated on orginal sales invoice or receipt.
Refund/Return Policy: https://www.down4soundshop.com/shipping-returns/
Down4Sound - Hours of Operation
|Monday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Tuesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Wednesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Thursday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Friday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Saturday||8am - 4pm PDT|