As newer cars and trucks with less and less space are being designed and released, a demand for a smaller subwoofers with high output is needed to supply the demand for “Bass in a small space” application. The DC Audio 6.5 inch subwoofer is just that. Designed to work in extremely small box volumes and give you the maximum amount of output. These little monsters have you covered on the low frequency spectrum.
Sub Size 6.5"
Mounting Depth 5"
Mounting Hole Diameter 5.82"
Outside Driver Diameter 7.16"
Magnet Material ferrite
VC Diameter 2"Copper
Displacement .05³ ft
Power Handling RMS/Peak 300/600
Impedance (Ohm) D2/D4
Cms 119 um/n
Mms 92.57 g
BL 14.4 N/A
Re 4 Ohm
Ref SPL @ 1 watt 80.4
Suggested Sealed .15
Suggested Ported .3³ ft
• Extremely rigid non-pressed paper cone assembly
• High Roll Stitched Multilayered reinforced polymer foam surround
• Rigid propylene dust cover with White DC logo
• Laminated Nomex Spiders
• Sewn flat heavy duty tinsel lead wire
• Die-Cast aluminum black frame
• FEA analyzed and optimized motor assembly – Fully CNC machined
• Rubber mounting gasket and custom tooled motor boot.
• DVC 2.0” Copper voice coil.