DOWN4SOUND JP23 v1.5 ELITE GREEN | 2300W RMS Car Amplifier
JP23 v1.5 Elite Green Amplifier by DOWN4SOUND | 2300W RMS Power Output
Passionate masterminds at Down4sound from Dunnellon, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, and South Korea have meticulously designed and engineered the DOWN4SOUND JP23 v1.5 ELITE GREEN Amplifier. This 2300W powerhouse is crafted using the finest parts available on the market, ensuring it offers the best bang for the buck to all music lovers. After selling hundreds of thousands of units in black, we’ve listened to your feedback and introduced this exquisite model in a vibrant green finish, making it a standout choice for those seeking exceptional audio performance.
The amplifier comes with a wired aluminum bass knob in matching green color, equipped with power, clip, protect lights, and a display for voltage and temperature, ensuring you have full control and monitoring capability over your audio experience.
- 1ohm: 2000W @ 12v | 2300W @ 14.4v
- 2ohms: 1000W @ 12v | 1300W @ 14.4v
- 4ohms: 700W @ 12v
- 2ohm Linked: 4900W @ 14.4v
- Frequency Spectrum: 10Hz - 250Hz
- Cooling: Innovatively designed to keep the amplifier cooler for longer periods, ensuring sustained optimal performance.
- Voltage Range: 9 to 15.5 Volts
- Class: D - DIGITAL
- Sound Tailoring: Unleash the perfect sound with comprehensive customization options.
- Design: Experience a sleek and functional retro design that stands out. The backplate of the amplifier is made of thick plexi, allowing you to see through and view the internals.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty, and consider the optional extended warranty for 0.5-ohm usage.
Tuning and Sound:
- Low Pass Filter: 35Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz - 50Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 - 9 Db
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 88dB <
- T.H.D @ 4ohm: <0.1%
- Single unit - 200A, Strapped - 400A
Dimensions: 17.71" L x 7.32" W x 2.24" H
Color: Elite Green
Explore the full potential of the JP23 with our Amplifier Dyno Numbers. Dive into our amp dyno in the VIDEOS TAB to witness the extraordinary power output. Ensure optimal performance with a voltage range of 14.4v - 14.7v. Elevate your audio journey with the JP23 Elite Green today!
Your new Down4Sound product is covered by 1 limited warranty if purchased from Down4Sound or an authorized Down4Sound dealer. This warranty does not cover improper installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper wiring, operation of unit outside of listed specifications, or any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Down4Sound. Your warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship ONLY and is not an insurance policy. The warranty only covers the original owner of the amplifier.
All warranty returns must be accompanied by the original sales invoice or receipt. You must contact us to request an RMA number prior to sending any returns via the RMA request form on our website. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your product back to us for warranty examination. If your product is covered under warranty, shipping back to you will be at no charge to you – if your product is replaced/repaired outside of warranty you must pay for return shipping and repair bill prior returning of the product or if no defect is found you are required to pay for return shipping only.
At the sole discretion of Down4Sound your product will be either repaired or replaced when it is being covered under warranty. In the event of shipping damage due to improper packaging on products being returned to Down4Sound the customer is liable for the cost of all damages, necessary repairs, or replacement. Be sure to properly pack your return!
* Extended additional warranty purchased on amplifiers take in affect from the date of purchase and must also be stated on orginal sales invoice or receipt.
Refund/Return Policy: https://www.down4soundshop.com/shipping-returns/
Down4Sound - Hours of Operation
|Monday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Tuesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Wednesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Thursday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Friday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Saturday||8am - 4pm PDT|
1st... color is dope 2nd... just right for my setup Last of all can't go wrong with The Jolly green...