Introducing the Down4Sound JP234 GREY 4-Channel Amplifier - your gateway to powerful and immersive car audio. With 2000W of power, this amplifier is designed to elevate your audio experience to the next level. The full-range digital multi-channel amplifier offers stability into 2 ohms stereo or 4 ohms bridged configurations. Equipped with a high-speed MOSFET power supply, variable high and low pass filters, and crossover multiply x10, the JP234 GREY redefines performance. Embrace the Class D design and 4-way protection circuits that ensure your system's safety and reliability. Certified independent testing by Big D Wiz with SMD Amplifier Dyno guarantees exceptional results. Immerse yourself in superior sound quality with the JP234 GREY.
- 2000W of power for a dynamic audio experience
- Stable into 2 ohms stereo or 4 ohms bridged configurations
- High-speed MOSFET power supply for reliable performance
- Variable high and low pass filters for customizable sound
- Crossover multiply x10 for versatile audio options
- Class D design for efficient and powerful amplification
- 4-way protection circuits for safety and reliability
Independent Testing Results:
- 4 ohms at 14.4V: 334W RMS - CERTIFIED
- 2 ohms at 14.4V: 425W RMS - CERTIFIED
- Bridged at 2 ohms: 678W RMS - CERTIFIED
- RMS POWER: 334W x 4 @ 14.4V - 2 ohms
- RMS POWER: 234W x 4 @ 14.4V - 4 ohms
- BRIDGE POWER: Range 640 - 740W x 2
- Operating Voltage: 9 to 16 Volts
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95dB <
- Fuse Rating: 120A
- Inputs: 4 GA input on Power Wire, 8 GA input for Speaker Wire
- Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.4 x 2.24 inches
Explore Amplifier Combos: Pair the JP234 GREY with our amplifier combos to achieve a complete and powerful car audio solution. Experience the synergy of high-performance components and unleash a new dimension of sound. Discover the perfect match for your setup and elevate your car audio journey. Upgrade your system with the JP234 GREY and achieve unmatched audio excellence. Check out the JP234 Manual and watch amplifier dyno video on the videos tab.
Your new Down4Sound product is covered by 1 limited warranty if purchased from Down4Sound or an authorized Down4Sound dealer. This warranty does not cover improper installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper wiring, operation of unit outside of listed specifications, or any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Down4Sound. Your warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship ONLY and is not an insurance policy. The warranty only covers the original owner of the amplifier.
All warranty returns must be accompanied by the original sales invoice or receipt. You must contact us to request an RMA number prior to sending any returns via the RMA request form on our website. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your product back to us for warranty examination. If your product is covered under warranty, shipping back to you will be at no charge to you – if your product is replaced/repaired outside of warranty you must pay for return shipping and repair bill prior returning of the product or if no defect is found you are required to pay for return shipping only.
At the sole discretion of Down4Sound your product will be either repaired or replaced when it is being covered under warranty. In the event of shipping damage due to improper packaging on products being returned to Down4Sound the customer is liable for the cost of all damages, necessary repairs, or replacement. Be sure to properly pack your return!
* Extended additional warranty purchased on amplifiers take in affect from the date of purchase and must also be stated on orginal sales invoice or receipt.
Refund/Return Policy: https://www.down4soundshop.com/shipping-returns/
Down4Sound - Hours of Operation
|Monday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Tuesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Wednesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Thursday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Friday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Saturday||8am - 4pm PDT|