Introducing the Down4Sound JP43, a monoblock amplifier that delivers a staggering 4300W RMS—and that's just the beginning. Engineered for bass aficionados, this is not your average 4000W amp. It's a sonic juggernaut designed to unleash monstrous, storm-level bass from your subwoofer.
Advanced Features for Peak Performance
- Dual Power and Ground Inputs: For optimal power stability, we've incorporated dual power and ground inputs.
- High-Quality RCA Connectors: Equipped with true Tiffany RCA connectors for unmatched signal integrity.
- Instant Cooling Fan: The internal fan kicks in as soon as you power up, ensuring the amplifier stays cool during intense usage.
- Color: Black
Warranty Requires Electrical Upgrade
To unlock the full potential of this amplifier, a mandatory electrical upgrade is essential. Failure to meet these requirements will void the warranty. You'll need:
- The Big 3
- Upgraded Alternator
- Reserve Battery(s)
Power Ratings (Tested at 14.4V @ 1% THD)
- 1-ohm: 4300W RMS
- 2-ohm: 2300W RMS
- 4-ohm: 1300W RMS
Additional Technical Specifications
- Frequency Response: 14Hz – 260Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 89dB
- Damping Factor: < 400
- Efficiency at 4-ohm: 94%
- Input Sensitivity: 6V – 0.2V
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz – 50Hz
- Low Pass Filter: 35Hz – 250Hz
- Phase Control: 0 – 180 degrees
- Strappable Connection: Yes
- Speaker Connection: Compatible down to half an ohm
- Fusing: 400A Total (200A for each positive input)
- Clipping Indicator: Yes
- BT Remote Control: Features voltage and temperature display, along with a clipping indicator
- Power Connection for BT Remote: C-type (external battery pack or USB power required; unit does not have rechargeable batteries)
- Speaker Output: 4-gauge
- Power Inputs: 2 x 0-gauge
- Operating Voltage: 9 to 16 Volts
- Dimensions: 15.75" (L) x 9.37" (W) x 2.64" (H)
- Country of Origin: Made in South Korea
For a comprehensive guide on installation and operation, please refer to the JP43 Manual included with your purchase.
Elevate your audio experience to new heights with the Down4Sound JP43 Amplifier in Black. Order yours today and feel the bass like never before!
Your new Down4Sound product is covered by 1 limited warranty if purchased from Down4Sound or an authorized Down4Sound dealer. This warranty does not cover improper installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper wiring, operation of unit outside of listed specifications, or any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Down4Sound. Your warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship ONLY and is not an insurance policy. The warranty only covers the original owner of the amplifier.
All warranty returns must be accompanied by the original sales invoice or receipt. You must contact us to request an RMA number prior to sending any returns via the RMA request form on our website. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your product back to us for warranty examination. If your product is covered under warranty, shipping back to you will be at no charge to you – if your product is replaced/repaired outside of warranty you must pay for return shipping and repair bill prior returning of the product or if no defect is found you are required to pay for return shipping only.
At the sole discretion of Down4Sound your product will be either repaired or replaced when it is being covered under warranty. In the event of shipping damage due to improper packaging on products being returned to Down4Sound the customer is liable for the cost of all damages, necessary repairs, or replacement. Be sure to properly pack your return!
* Extended additional warranty purchased on amplifiers take in affect from the date of purchase and must also be stated on orginal sales invoice or receipt.
Refund/Return Policy: https://www.down4soundshop.com/shipping-returns/
Down4Sound - Hours of Operation
|Monday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Tuesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Wednesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Thursday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Friday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Saturday||8am - 4pm PDT|