JP 63 Amplifier: 6300W PLUS RMS MONOBLOCK Amplifier | Clearwater Turquoise
Discover the pinnacle of sound amplification with the JP-63, a monoblock amplifier that embodies a tempest of power and extraordinary bass. With a colossal 6300 WATT RMS, the JP-63 is not just an amplifier; it's a powerhouse that transforms your car audio experience, creating a realm of monstrous, storm-stomping bass. Be Sure to Watch the Amp Dyno Video located in the Videos Tab.
- Power Ratings: Tested at 14.4V @ 1% THD
- 1-ohm rating: 6300 WATTS RMS
- 2-ohm rating: 4300 WATTS RMS
- 4-ohm rating: 2300 WATTS RMS
- Color: Clearwater Turquoise
- Enhanced Features: Equipped with 3 power and 3 ground inputs, all accepting up to 0 gauge wire size, paired with superior Tiffany RCAs, and a continuous internal fan operation for enhanced cooling.
- Electrical Upgrade: A mandatory electrical upgrade is required for the warranty to be valid, including the BIG 3, an upgraded alternator, and reserve battery(s).
- 0.5-ohm Warranty: To qualify for the 0.5-ohm warranty, ensure that the necessary electrical upgrades are installed prior.
- Power and Ground Inputs: 3 power and 3 ground terminals, accommodating 0 gauge wire.
- Speaker Output: Accepts up to 4 gauge wire.
- Frequency Response: 14Hz – 269Hz
- Signal to Noise: 91dB
- Damping Factor: 480 <
- Efficiency at 4 ohm: 97%
- Input Sensitivity: 6V – 0.2V
- Filters and Phase:
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz – 50Hz
- Low Pass Filter: 35Hz – 250Hz
- Phase: 0 – 180 degrees
- Fusing: 700A TOTAL | 250A for each positive wire (3x)
- Dimensions: 19.68" L x 9.37" W x 2.64" H
- Origin: MADE IN SOUTH KOREA
- Patent Pending BT Remote Control: Equipped with voltage and temperature display, and a clipping indicator.
- Power Requirements for Remote: C type power connection required; external battery pack or USB power necessary as the unit does not have rechargeable batteries.
- Strappable: The amplifier is linkable, allowing for the harnessing of double the power of another JP 63.
Your new Down4Sound product is covered by 1 limited warranty if purchased from Down4Sound or an authorized Down4Sound dealer. This warranty does not cover improper installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper wiring, operation of unit outside of listed specifications, or any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Down4Sound. Your warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship ONLY and is not an insurance policy. The warranty only covers the original owner of the amplifier.
All warranty returns must be accompanied by the original sales invoice or receipt. You must contact us to request an RMA number prior to sending any returns via the RMA request form on our website. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your product back to us for warranty examination. If your product is covered under warranty, shipping back to you will be at no charge to you – if your product is replaced/repaired outside of warranty you must pay for return shipping and repair bill prior returning of the product or if no defect is found you are required to pay for return shipping only.
At the sole discretion of Down4Sound your product will be either repaired or replaced when it is being covered under warranty. In the event of shipping damage due to improper packaging on products being returned to Down4Sound the customer is liable for the cost of all damages, necessary repairs, or replacement. Be sure to properly pack your return!
* Extended additional warranty purchased on amplifiers take in affect from the date of purchase and must also be stated on orginal sales invoice or receipt.
Refund/Return Policy: https://www.down4soundshop.com/shipping-returns/
Down4Sound - Hours of Operation
|Monday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Tuesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Wednesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Thursday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Friday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Saturday||8am - 4pm PDT|
This amp is a power house and has amazing sound quality while being loud currently pushing two 18" harmony audio monolithics to there limits
The amp is an absolute monster. Purchased as an upgrade for the JP33 I was running. This thing is tearing up 2 DC XL15's at 1 ohm like it's nothing. Will be upgrading to 2 IA Judges wired to .5. Some of the best amps I have ran and I have been through alot. Highly recommended.
Great amplifier amaze at the quality of it highly recomended
Beautiful amp. I was able to clamp about 5k out of it at .5 before sub started to bottom out. Definitely has the power.
I upgraded from Taramps and this amp is by far the best! I can see an upgrade in my future to 2 jp83s
I've been running a crescendo amp at half ohm for a long time, I gotta be honest and give crescendo that credit if your looking at one get it but if your looking at these JP line amp get it instead.. the crescendo at 15.3 volts all I could get was 5700+\- watts... after watching the dyno from the jp63 there was no way I could pass it up for under 1000 bucks
Even better than I expected this thing is a straight monster. I am beyond impressed with it. I highly recommend it to anyone. My best money ever spent on car audio period. JP you knocked it out of the park with this line of amps.
Great amp absolutely a beast way under rated
So far so good had to upgrade alternator but it’s banging hard great customer service and support product came quickly and so far I’m impressed