Down4Sound JP84 | 400W 4 Channel Car Amplifier
JP 84 - 4 Channel Amplifier Features:
- FULL RANGE DIGITAL MULTI-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER
- STABLE INTO 2 OHM STEREO OR 4 OHM BRIDGED
- HIGH SPEED MOSFET POWER SUPPLY
- VARIABLE HIGH PASS FILTER
- VARIABLE LOW PASS FILTER
- CROSSOVER MULTIPLY X10
- BAND PASS FILTER CAPABLE
- CLASS: D
- 4 WAY PROTECTION CIRCUITS
Independent 3rd Party Testing: Tested at 40 Hz PER Channel, which is the hardest test you can put on a 4 channel amplifier.
- 124 Watts Per Channel at 4 Ohms at 14.4V - CERTIFIED
- 163 Watts Per Channel at 2 Ohms at 14.4V - CERTIFIED
Our Ratings: (WHICH WE RATE FOR WORST CASE SCENARIO, THERE IS ALWAYS MORE)
- RMS POWER: 120W x 4 @ 14.4v - 2 ohms
- RMS POWER: 90W x 4 @ 14.4v - 4 ohms
- BRIDGE POWER: Range 180 - 284w x 2
JP - 84 TUNING
- Freq Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- High Pass Filter: 20Hz - 800Hz
- High Pass Multipliers: 1x - x10 ( 200Hz - 8 kHz)
- Low Pass Filter: 50 Hz - 800 Hz
- Low Pass Multipliers : x1 - x10 ( 500Hz - 8kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95dB <
- Fuse Rating: 60A
- Operating voltage : 9 to 16 Volts
JP84 Inputs & Dimensions
- 4 GA input on Power Wire
- 8 GA input for Speaker Wire
- 7.87" x 7.4" W x 2.24"H
Powerful little amp. Great crossovers. Really well made. Probably ordering more D4S amps
I was running a kicker 360.4 and this little monster runs absolute circles around it. Superior power, controls, and sound quality. Highly recommend if you are looking for something to upgrade your factory sound. Now just need to decide what to swap all my infinity speakers for because it is maxing them out without clipping.
Can't believe how clear and loud this little 4ch get with my doors. Awesome service and delivery time. Thanks D4S
Made the speakers extra loud and crisp over deck power. Powering 4ohm 5x7 Kickers in all doors. Im happy with it
Can’t beat it! Solid 4 channel! Great price.
Awesome little amp for the size and puts out a lot of power for what’s it’s rated at.
This amp is doing great so far. I don't play it hard cause I have to upgrade my alternator.
I have three of these running my highs. Couldn’t be happier with them. Price is on point too
The little blue amp is a performer for sure it's just a little tricky to tune
For the money you can waste on other amps this is not one you get more than what you pay for and get them while thay last