JP 84 - 4 Channel Amplifier Features:
- FULL RANGE DIGITAL MULTI-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER
- STABLE INTO 2 OHM STEREO OR 4 OHM BRIDGED
- HIGH SPEED MOSFET POWER SUPPLY
- VARIABLE HIGH PASS FILTER
- VARIABLE LOW PASS FILTER
- CROSSOVER MULTIPLY X10
- BAND PASS FILTER CAPABLE
- CLASS: D
- 4 WAY PROTECTION CIRCUITS
Independent 3rd Party Testing: Tested at 40 Hz PER Channel, which is the hardest test you can put on a 4 channel amplifier.
- 124 Watts Per Channel at 4 Ohms at 14.4V - CERTIFIED
- 163 Watts Per Channel at 2 Ohms at 14.4V - CERTIFIED
Our Ratings: (WHICH WE RATE FOR WORST CASE SCENARIO, THERE IS ALWAYS MORE)
- RMS POWER: 120W x 4 @ 14.4v - 2 ohms
- RMS POWER: 90W x 4 @ 14.4v - 4 ohms
- BRIDGE POWER: Range 180 - 284w x 2
JP - 84 TUNING
- Freq Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- High Pass Filter: 20Hz - 800Hz
- High Pass Multipliers: 1x - x10 ( 200Hz - 8 kHz)
- Low Pass Filter: 50 Hz - 800 Hz
- Low Pass Multipliers : x1 - x10 ( 500Hz - 8kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95dB <
- Fuse Rating: 60A
- Operating voltage : 9 to 16 Volts
JP84 Inputs & Dimensions
- 4 GA input on Power Wire
- 8 GA input for Speaker Wire
- 7.87" x 7.4" W x 2.24"H
- DOWN4SOUND AMPLIFIER COMBOS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE JP84
Your new Down4Sound product is covered by 1 limited warranty if purchased from Down4Sound or an authorized Down4Sound dealer. This warranty does not cover improper installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper wiring, operation of unit outside of listed specifications, or any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Down4Sound. Your warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship ONLY and is not an insurance policy. The warranty only covers the original owner of the amplifier.
All warranty returns must be accompanied by the original sales invoice or receipt. You must contact us to request an RMA number prior to sending any returns via the RMA request form on our website. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your product back to us for warranty examination. If your product is covered under warranty, shipping back to you will be at no charge to you – if your product is replaced/repaired outside of warranty you must pay for return shipping and repair bill prior returning of the product or if no defect is found you are required to pay for return shipping only.
At the sole discretion of Down4Sound your product will be either repaired or replaced when it is being covered under warranty. In the event of shipping damage due to improper packaging on products being returned to Down4Sound the customer is liable for the cost of all damages, necessary repairs, or replacement. Be sure to properly pack your return!
* Extended additional warranty purchased on amplifiers take in affect from the date of purchase and must also be stated on orginal sales invoice or receipt.
Refund/Return Policy: https://www.down4soundshop.com/shipping-returns/
Down4Sound - Hours of Operation
|Monday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Tuesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Wednesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Thursday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Friday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Saturday||8am - 4pm PDT|
This amp is running 4 100 watt rms tweeters on my front and rear, they sound amazing and this amp is the perfect combination for these tweeters, using sundown SA v2 tweeters.
Love this lil beast would like to know what size is the terminal screws on this amp? Overall I love the amp might buy a 2nd one
Love this thing, lots of power in a little package. Perfectly matches my JP23 v2
Got it on 4 DS18 6.5 IN MY TRUCK. EXTREMELY LOUD AND CLEAR !!!
I have this amp pushing 2 Machete MM-60 Neo 6.5s and 2 DB Arnold 6.5s and it's unreal how loud they all get. Definitely recommend if you are in the market for a 4 channel, will be upgrading to a jp234 soon and putting this on tweeters.
D4S did a fantastic job on this amp. puts out plenty of power, and looks amazing. I have the JP8 on the way to match.
Good clean sound!!
Lots of options love it
The jp84 is a really great amp. The sound quality is amazing. It has a very good crossover built in. One set of channels has a bandpass. You could easily use this for an active component setup. I just purchased the jp8 for my subs. I expect it will deliver the power. Thanks for making a great product at a reasonable price.