Down4sound USCMR-654 | 6.5 INCH MIDRANGE SPEAKER | 4 OHM | 175W RMS - EACH
USCMR-654 - 6.5 INCH | 4-OHM | 175W RMS PRO AUDIO 6.5 SPEAKER SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
Down4Sound USCMR-654 a 6.5 Inch Midrange Car Speaker | Sold Individually (each) | 175 Watt EACH SPEAKER, 4 Ohm Pro Audio | Premium Quality Sound thats MORE loud & Clear | For Truck, Sedan, SUV.
WHAT MAKES THE USCMR-65 MIDRANDGE AWESOME:
- MORE CLEAR, LOUD SOUND: Our USCMR 65's is a 6.5-inch car speaker designed to produce crisp and powerful sound; the USCMR-65 delivers MORE POWER HANDLING but also way Clearer as a 6.5 MIDRANGE! , this 6.5" mid-range loudspeaker has 175W RMS, 97 dB sensitivity, ferrite magnet, 1.5" size voice coil with a frequency range of 100 Hz – 10,000 Hz, and single, ON A SVC 4 Ohm voice coil impedance.
- MORE SUPERIOR CAR AUDIO UPGRADE: If you're still using the same old factory stereo speakers OR wanting MORE to upgrade your sound AFFORDABLY, get ready to be amazed by what THE DOWN4SOUND DIFFERENCE IS with this 6.5 masterpiece! We made ARGUABLY & PROBABLY THE best bang for the buck 6.5 MIDRANGE SPEAKER with this single speaker without compromising quality areas that matter for this purpose. The main difference between OEM, & OR ANY OLD SPEAKERS NEEDING REPLACEMENT, IS THE Down4Sound USCMR-654 door speakers have more sound, like night and day differences. CLEAN AND CLEAR WITH DYNAMIC AND SMOOTH SOUND REPRODUCTION is where it's at with correct power handling! We truly set out to make these excellent and affordable for your vehicle.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: We use high-quality materials and manufacture affordable 6.5 speakers precisely to ensure they sound great and will last for years, even when used daily. We made these with a premium-grade paper cone, which has been thoroughly tested to work perfectly together to last a long time.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Our USCMR65's car speakers 6.5 comes with the same size GOLD spade connectors for an ease of mind installation process; being the same size means less time to find the dreaded another size connector. These are universal 6.5-inch car speakers and most likely will work in a vehicle with 6.5" OEM or custom doors with 6.5 speakers that need to be replaced. These fit into most doors with very little to no modification.
At Down4Sound, we know that you want to be confident in your purchase of our 6.5 inch pro audio door speaker, and we will do everything possible to provide you with the best listening experience at a very affordable price point.
- Size :6.5"
- Type : Mid-Range Loudspeaker
- RMS Power :175 Watts each
- Sensitivity :97 dB
- Sold Individually
- Magnet Material : Ferrite
- Voice Coil Size :1.5”
- Frequency Response 100 Hz - 10KHz
- Voice Coil Impedance Single 4 Ω
USCMR-65 CUTOUT & SPEAKER DEPTH info:
- Overall : 6.6 inch
- Bolt to Bolt Cutout: 6.2 inch
- Cutout: 5.9 inch
- Depth: 3.0 inch
Your new Down4Sound product is covered by 1 limited warranty if purchased from Down4Sound or an authorized Down4Sound dealer. This warranty does not cover improper installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper wiring, operation of unit outside of listed specifications, or any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Down4Sound. Your warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship ONLY and is not an insurance policy. The warranty only covers the original owner of the amplifier.
All warranty returns must be accompanied by the original sales invoice or receipt. You must contact us to request an RMA number prior to sending any returns via the RMA request form on our website. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your product back to us for warranty examination. If your product is covered under warranty, shipping back to you will be at no charge to you – if your product is replaced/repaired outside of warranty you must pay for return shipping and repair bill prior returning of the product or if no defect is found you are required to pay for return shipping only.
At the sole discretion of Down4Sound your product will be either repaired or replaced when it is being covered under warranty. In the event of shipping damage due to improper packaging on products being returned to Down4Sound the customer is liable for the cost of all damages, necessary repairs, or replacement. Be sure to properly pack your return!
* Extended additional warranty purchased on amplifiers take in affect from the date of purchase and must also be stated on orginal sales invoice or receipt.
Refund/Return Policy: https://www.down4soundshop.com/shipping-returns/
Down4Sound - Hours of Operation
|Monday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Tuesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Wednesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Thursday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Friday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Saturday||8am - 4pm PDT|
I replaced 4 Skar 6.5 mids for these, and all I can say is WOW!! There is no comparing the 2, night as well have been using tin cans before. I have 220 watts per channel going to these and 4 Orion Cobalt Neo tweets, the mods and mid bass came so alive I had to go in to my DSP and turn down several frequencies so I wasn’t getting run out of my Escape. These are so clean I can hear nuances in my music that I honestly didn’t know were even there. The mid bass is so good now I need t get more sound deadening so my door panels don’t vibrate. These are beyond top notch and when I get my next ride and can upgrade to the 8 inch version hands down going too. Grab these babies and give them some juice to set them free. I had one come that lasted about 3 minutes and the voice coil went at only 10 on my volume and DVS made sure I was taken care of in only 2 days, great service from these folks as well. Thank you JP and DVS, made a lifetime customer here.
I would like to leave this review for the representative that helped me to get my replacements. He was very friendly and answered all my questions. I would like to leave a very positive review and thank you for reaching out to me as fast as you did not a lot of websites or companies actually sit take time to read each individuals review, I’m glad you guys did I want to thank you very much and I hope you have a nice day. I will be referring on my audio message to everybody else that I’ve done audio with great customer service. I look forward to doing more and more business with you thank you and have a great day .
They sounded good and everything when I first got them home professionally installed use the DD1 and a voltmeter at everything tune perfectly and two of them work for about four days in the boys clothes went out. Yeah I love them. Don’t get me wrong. They sounded good. But now I gotta replace them and I still gotta pay on my lease for them and I know it’s not covered under the warranty cover they might’ve been clipped.
Lovely sounding 6.5 speakers.great power handling.
They sound awesome. Running off of a $40 radio and they still perform. They cut right through the bass of a sundown x12. I recommend them.
If you want to replace your stock speakers with loud and clear ones…these are for you. Great sound/Low cost
these speakers are impressive, had to do a little bit of modifying to get them to fit in my vehicle but they are very loud and clear. sounds great
Warning these things are so beefy you may require modification to your vehicle to fit behind panels. I expected that getting a product brand of a high level. They sound amazing, and I was able to fit them behind my door panels along with 2-3 layers of D4S sound deadner, amazing and a very cool site to see. TeamD4S we need matching subwoofers of this quality if not better quality please. Thank you Robert Oshiro Teamkillahz4runner Killahz4runnerspl