Down4sound USCMR-808 | 8 INCH MIDRANGE SPEAKER | 8 OHM | 200W RMS - EACH
USCMR-808 - 8 INCH | 8-OHM | 200W RMS PRO AUDIO 8" SPEAKER SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
Down4Sound USCMR-808 a 8 Inch Midrange Car Speaker | Sold Individually (each) | 200 Watt EACH SPEAKER, 8 Ohm Pro Audio | Premium Quality Sound thats MORE loud & Clear | For Truck, Sedan, SUV.
WHAT MAKES THE USCMR-808 MIDRANDGE AWESOME:
- MORE CLEAR, LOUD SOUND: Our USCMR 8 car speakers are designed to produce crisp and powerful sound; the USCMR-808 delivers MORE POWER HANDLING but is also way Clearer as an 8 MIDRANGE!, this 8" mid-range loudspeaker has 200W RMS, 98 dB sensitivity, ferrite magnet, 1.5" voice coil size with a frequency range of 90 Hz – 10,000 Hz, and single, ON A SVC 4 Ohm voice coil impedance.
- MORE SUPERIOR CAR AUDIO UPGRADE: If you're still using the same old factory stereo speakers OR wanting MORE to upgrade your sound AFFORDABLY, get ready to be amazed by what THE DOWN4SOUND DIFFERENCE IS with this 8-inch masterpiece! We made ARGUABLY & PROBABLY THE best bang for the buck 8-inch MIDRANGE SPEAKER with this single speaker without compromising quality areas that matter for this purpose. The main difference between OEM & OR ANY OLD SPEAKERS NEEDING REPLACEMENT IS that THE Down4Sound USCMR-808 door speakers have more sound, like night and day differences. CLEAN AND CLEAR WITH DYNAMIC AND SMOOTH SOUND REPRODUCTION is where it's at with correct power handling! We truly set out to make these excellent and affordable for your vehicle.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: We use high-quality materials and manufacture 8-inch speakers precisely to ensure they sound great and will last for years, even when used daily. We made these with a premium-grade paper cone, which has been thoroughly tested to work perfectly together to last a long time.
- EASY INSTALLATION: The USCMR 804's car speaker 8" comes with the same size GOLD spade connectors for ease of mind installation; the same size means less time to find another dreaded size connector. These are universal 8-inch car speakers sold as a single unit and most likely will work in a vehicle with 8" OEM or custom doors equivalent with 8's speakers needing to be replaced. These fit into most doors with very little to no modification.
At Down4Sound, we know that you want to be confident in your purchase of our 8 inch pro audio midrange speaker, and we will do everything possible to provide you with the best experience at a very affordable Price point.
USCMR 6.5 SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size :8"
- Type : Mid-Range Loudspeaker
- RMS Power :200 Watts each
- Sensitivity :98 dB Sold Individually
- Magnet Material : Ferrite
- Voice Coil Size :1.5”
- Frequency Response 90 Hz - 10,000 Hz
- Voice Coil Impedance Single 8 Ω
USCMR-8 CUTOUT & SPEAKER DEPTH info:
- Overall : 8.3 inch
- Bolt to Bolt Cutout: 7.8 inch
- Cutout: 7.2 inch
- Depth: 3.4 inch
Your new Down4Sound product is covered by 1 limited warranty if purchased from Down4Sound or an authorized Down4Sound dealer. This warranty does not cover improper installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper wiring, operation of unit outside of listed specifications, or any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Down4Sound. Your warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship ONLY and is not an insurance policy. The warranty only covers the original owner of the amplifier.
All warranty returns must be accompanied by the original sales invoice or receipt. You must contact us to request an RMA number prior to sending any returns via the RMA request form on our website. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your product back to us for warranty examination. If your product is covered under warranty, shipping back to you will be at no charge to you – if your product is replaced/repaired outside of warranty you must pay for return shipping and repair bill prior returning of the product or if no defect is found you are required to pay for return shipping only.
At the sole discretion of Down4Sound your product will be either repaired or replaced when it is being covered under warranty. In the event of shipping damage due to improper packaging on products being returned to Down4Sound the customer is liable for the cost of all damages, necessary repairs, or replacement. Be sure to properly pack your return!
* Extended additional warranty purchased on amplifiers take in affect from the date of purchase and must also be stated on orginal sales invoice or receipt.
Refund/Return Policy: https://www.down4soundshop.com/shipping-returns/
Down4Sound - Hours of Operation
|Monday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Tuesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Wednesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Thursday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Friday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Saturday||8am - 4pm PDT|