SUNDOWN AUDIO SFB 8000
8000W RMS @ 1 OHM IN A SMALL FOOTPRINT!
- Digital Class-D Mono Block Amplifier
- Dual MOS-FET PWM Power Supply
- 12 dB/Octave – Variable High Pass Filter
- 9 dB/Octave – Variable Bass Boost
- 4 Way Protection Ciruit (Thermal, Voltage, Speaker Short, DC Offset)
- Wired Remote Control with Clipping Indicator
SPECIFICATIONS (Tested @ 14.4v)
- 1 ohm Mono RMS 8000W
- 2 ohm Mono RMS 5000W
- 4 ohm Mono RMS 3250W
- Recommended Fuse Rating 350A x 2
- Low Pass Filter (Variable) 80Hz-20kHz
- High Pass Filter (Variable) 15Hz-80Hz
- Bass Boost @ 50Hz 0-12dB
- Input Sensitivity 5V Max
- S/N Ratio 100dB
- Working Voltage 10.5v-15.5v
- Dimensions 9.00″ x 16.50″ x 2.75″
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
great amplifier, has plenty of power but make sure your electrical is stout. sound quality isn't as good compared to my korean amplifiers but overall amazing power.
Fast And Speedy Delivery
This amp has plenty of power to give and really easy to tune...well worth the money...I like it so much I bought another one lol
Just received my amp today. Literally shipped this thing to Florida in record time. I'm pretty new to the basshead life but the sale price I couldn't ignore. I plan on using the amp for my first blowthrough build with dual 2 skar ZVX-15s. Yall wish me well I hope It sounds good
Rated 8k @ 1ohm. You may not be able to even get down to one ohm with rise but still, even at 2-3 ohms, this amp is well-worth it. Amazing warranty proves you can't go wrong with Sundown.
This amp is amazing. I took my subwoofers to the magic place. (2 skas vxc 12s 4dvc). Replaced a Skar SKV2 3500 and the difference is night and day.. shipping was great as always. thanks JP and the team. I'm thinking about how amazing it would sound with 2 DB 3512s.
Came in a couple days along with my subs ready for the install thanks
Amplifier is the best I've purchased. The quality is outstanding and the sound is thunderous. I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase. If you want one, you need to purchase ASAP while its on sale!!!
I love the amp so far I had no issues thus far I have them wired to 2 American bass godfather 15s and they sound great !!!!!