JP 234 - 4 Channel Amplifier Features:
- FULL RANGE DIGITAL MULTI-CHANNEL AMPLIF IER
- STABLE INTO 2OHM STEREO OR 4OHM BRIDGED
- HIGH SPEED MOSFET POWER SUPPLY
- VARIABLE HIGH PASS FILTER
- VARIABLE LOW PASS FILTER
- CROSSOVER MULTIPLY X10
- BAND PASS FILTER CAPABLE
- Operating voltage : 9 to 16 Volts
- CLASS: D
- 4 WAY PROTECTION CIRCUITS
- Signal to Noise Ratio 95db <
- Fuse Rating 120A
- 3rd Party Independent Testing Results: Big D Wiz with SMD Amplifier Dyno
- 4 ohms at 14.4v : 334W RMS - CERTIFIED
- 2 ohms at 14.4v : 425W RMS = CERTFIFIED
- BRIDGED AT 2 OHMS : 678w RMS - CERTIFIED
- OUR RATINGS: ( WE RATE POWER AT WORST CASE SCENARIO, THERE IS ALWAYS MORE)
- RMS POWER: 334W x 4 @ 14.4v - 2 ohms
- RMS POWER: 234W x 4 @ 14.4v - 4 ohms
- BRIDGE POWER: Range 640 - 740w x 2 '
Inputs and Dimensions
- 4 GA input on Power Wire
- 8 GA input for Speaker Wire
- Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.4 x 2.24 inches
Your new Down4Sound product is covered by 1 limited warranty if purchased from Down4Sound or an authorized Down4Sound dealer. This warranty does not cover improper installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper wiring, operation of unit outside of listed specifications, or any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Down4Sound. Your warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship ONLY and is not an insurance policy. The warranty only covers the original owner of the amplifier.
All warranty returns must be accompanied by the original sales invoice or receipt. You must contact us to request an RMA number prior to sending any returns via the RMA request form on our website. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your product back to us for warranty examination. If your product is covered under warranty, shipping back to you will be at no charge to you – if your product is replaced/repaired outside of warranty you must pay for return shipping and repair bill prior returning of the product or if no defect is found you are required to pay for return shipping only.
At the sole discretion of Down4Sound your product will be either repaired or replaced when it is being covered under warranty. In the event of shipping damage due to improper packaging on products being returned to Down4Sound the customer is liable for the cost of all damages, necessary repairs, or replacement. Be sure to properly pack your return!
* Extended additional warranty purchased on amplifiers take in affect from the date of purchase and must also be stated on orginal sales invoice or receipt.
Refund/Return Policy: https://www.down4soundshop.com/shipping-returns/
Down4Sound - Hours of Operation
|Monday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Tuesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Wednesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Thursday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Friday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Saturday||8am - 4pm PDT|
Great amp just trying to find the right mids and highs for my 2004 350Z
Great quality will be doing down 4 sound amps on all my applications!
This is the best sound quality amplifier I've ever heard I will be going with down 4 sound on all my amps now that's a guarantee
Was having an issue with a different four channel amp and decided to just buy new. This amp is fantastic. Currently running a 3 way component set, a two way component set with an added 3.5 inch full speaker. No issues whatsoever. No engine noise. No channel issues. Will be buying it's brother for my sub. Solid work guys.
Nice amp with a really small footprint that can put out some power.!
Well built best 4 channel I ever had...great for door speakers and super tweeters probably grab a 2nd one.....asap lol
Super loud and super clear. Best amp I ever had
Awesome amp! Have it on my highs and mids! Kicks butt and takes names! Will be getting a second one for my 6.5 stack that are D4S mids ?
Used this to power two stunt wall portable 3 way 8 ohm speakers. Even at 8 ohm it was dishing out 300 watts and enough to be heard half a mile away in a mountain top.
Best 4 channel i have ever owned i have two of them