JP 43 Amplifier: 4300W PLUS RMS MONOBLOCK Amplifier | Cream Orange
Experience the epitome of powerful sound amplification with the JP-43, a monoblock amplifier that stands as a titan in the realm of big bass and big power. With a powerful 4300 WATT RMS, the JP-43 creates amazing bass that is clean and clear.
- Power Ratings: Tested at 14.4V @ 1% THD
- 1-ohm rating: 4300 WATTS RMS
- 2-ohm rating: 2300 WATTS RMS
- 4-ohm rating: 1300 WATTS RMS
- Color: Cream Orange
- Enhanced Features: Equipped with 2 power and 2 ground inputs, all accepting up to 0 gauge wire size, paired with superior Tiffany RCAs, and a continuous internal fan operation for enhanced cooling.
- Electrical Upgrade: A mandatory electrical upgrade is required for the warranty to be valid.
- Supportive Components: BIG 3, upgraded alternator, and reserve battery(s) are essential to support this amplifier’s operation.
- Power and Ground Inputs: 2 power and 2 ground terminals, accommodating 0 gauge wire.
- Speaker Output: Accepts up to 4 gauge wire.
- Frequency Response: 14Hz – 260Hz
- Signal to Noise: 89dB
- Damping Factor: 400 <
- Efficiency at 4 ohm: 94%
- Input Sensitivity: 6V – 0.2V
- Filters and Phase:
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz – 50Hz
- Low Pass Filter: 35Hz – 250Hz
- Phase: 0 – 180 degrees
- Fusing: 400A TOTAL | 200A each positive input (x2)
- Dimensions: 15.75" L x 9.37" W x 2.64" H
- Origin: MADE IN SOUTH KOREA
- Patent Pensding BT Remote Control: Equipped with voltage and temperature display, and a clipping indicator.
- Power Requirements for Remote: C type power connection required; external battery pack or USB power necessary as the unit does not have rechargeable batteries.
- Strappable: The amplifier is linkable, allowing for the harnessing of double the power of another JP 43.
Your new Down4Sound product is covered by 1 limited warranty if purchased from Down4Sound or an authorized Down4Sound dealer. This warranty does not cover improper installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper wiring, operation of unit outside of listed specifications, or any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Down4Sound. Your warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship ONLY and is not an insurance policy. The warranty only covers the original owner of the amplifier.
All warranty returns must be accompanied by the original sales invoice or receipt. You must contact us to request an RMA number prior to sending any returns via the RMA request form on our website. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your product back to us for warranty examination. If your product is covered under warranty, shipping back to you will be at no charge to you – if your product is replaced/repaired outside of warranty you must pay for return shipping and repair bill prior returning of the product or if no defect is found you are required to pay for return shipping only.
At the sole discretion of Down4Sound your product will be either repaired or replaced when it is being covered under warranty. In the event of shipping damage due to improper packaging on products being returned to Down4Sound the customer is liable for the cost of all damages, necessary repairs, or replacement. Be sure to properly pack your return!
* Extended additional warranty purchased on amplifiers take in affect from the date of purchase and must also be stated on orginal sales invoice or receipt.
Refund/Return Policy: https://www.down4soundshop.com/shipping-returns/
Down4Sound - Hours of Operation
|6am - 9pm PDT
|6am - 9pm PDT
|6am - 9pm PDT
|6am - 9pm PDT
|6am - 9pm PDT
|8am - 4pm PDT
They won’t post this but I’ve had more problems with this than a hifonics amp or any other amp. They don’t post bad reviews. Waste of money
This thing gets down
Awesome amplifier, played a little 4 hours straight with no problems.
I would recommend this amp very strongly and I'm going to order 2 4 channels soon.
Amp is amazing has tons of power an looks amazing also but only problem I had was that it didn't come with a bass knob which left me unable to use it but I did have one overnighted which wasn't cheap but over all amazing product and I will continue to support JP and buy as many products of his I can. The amp not having a bass knob isn't his fault but I am still waiting for customer service to send me that an the right size wire.
I bought this amp to replace my SIA3500 an so far I'm impressed with it but what I'm not impressed with is with whoever I called at the shop I bought 1/0 wire also with the amp an received 4g an no bass knob with the amp which is a huge inconvenience so they said they would send me out everything but only received one color wire no bass knob so I ended up having to overnight a bass knob while was $179.00. An still don't have the other wire or bass knob. I know they may be busy but just sucks when you make plans for something to not get what you're waiting for.
Just installed a week ago out of every amp I've hooked up to a set of skar audio 18s within the past year this has been the only amp ive actively been able to get the subs to move very happy with my purchase will be building my system up with your products thank you for having a product that is completely up front with accurate wattage and information
I recieved my amp today and it’s connected…so far it’s amazing…the beauty of it…great sound…great bass…a bad ass bass knob…the plexi glass bottom…this thing is amazing….can’t go wrong with these amps….I have it currently on 2 Xv3 15s duel 1s wired to 1ohm …they love it…beautiful product…down 4 sound 4 the win…keep up the excellent merchandise JP AND STAFF…shipping was fast and great…Thanks again
I was pretty bummed about two scratches when I opened the box, which the box was packaged well, so idk if the tools inside scratched it or what. Haven’t hooked it up yet. But other than that it was delivered in 3 days.