JP 83 Amplifier: 8300W PLUS RMS MONOBLOCK Amplifier | Green
Step into a world where power meets precision with the JP-83 Amplifier. This monoblock amplifier isn't just powerful; it's a colossal force that infuses your bass with life, delivering a extreme amount of bass symphony that represents the pinnacle of power and sound. With an awe-inspiring 8300+ watt RMS, the JP-83 is crafted for the ultimate bass aficionado who desires bass that's not just heard, but felt. Don't miss the Amp Dyno Video in the videos tab for a full demonstration.
- Power Ratings: Peak performance tested
- 1-ohm rating: 8300 WATTS RMS
- 2-ohm rating: 6300 WATTS RMS
- 4-ohm rating: 3300 WATTS RMS
- Color: Green
- Electrical Upgrade: A full electrical upgrade, including the BIG 3, an upgraded alternator, and reserve battery(s), is crucial for maintaining the warranty.
- Frequency Response: 14Hz – 271Hz
- Connectivity: 3 zero gauge power and ground wire inputs for a robust connection.
- Speaker Output: Compatible with up to 4 gauge wire.
- Thermal Stability: Enhanced with a larger heat sink and active high-flow internal fans for optimal temperature control.
- Signal to Noise: 92dB
- Damping Factor: 500 <
- Input Sensitivity: 6V – 0.2V
- Filters and Phase:
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz – 50Hz
- Low Pass Filter: 35Hz – 250Hz
- Phase: 0 – 180 degrees
- Fusing: 900A TOTAL | 300A for each positive wire (3x)
- Dimensions: 24" L x 9.37" W x 2.63" H
- Origin: MADE IN SOUTH KOREA
- Patent Pending BT Remote Control: Comes with voltage and temperature display, and a clipping indicator.
- Power Requirements for Remote: C type power connection; external battery pack or USB power necessary as the unit lacks rechargeable batteries.
- Strappable: Linkable for double the power of another JP 83.
The JP-83 Amplifier is a true POWERHOUSE. This amp is designed for those who aren't faint of heart. With the electric green JP83, you'll possess all the clean, clear, and controllable power you could ever need.
Your new Down4Sound product is covered by 1 limited warranty if purchased from Down4Sound or an authorized Down4Sound dealer. This warranty does not cover improper installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper wiring, operation of unit outside of listed specifications, or any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Down4Sound. Your warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship ONLY and is not an insurance policy. The warranty only covers the original owner of the amplifier.
All warranty returns must be accompanied by the original sales invoice or receipt. You must contact us to request an RMA number prior to sending any returns via the RMA request form on our website. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your product back to us for warranty examination. If your product is covered under warranty, shipping back to you will be at no charge to you – if your product is replaced/repaired outside of warranty you must pay for return shipping and repair bill prior returning of the product or if no defect is found you are required to pay for return shipping only.
At the sole discretion of Down4Sound your product will be either repaired or replaced when it is being covered under warranty. In the event of shipping damage due to improper packaging on products being returned to Down4Sound the customer is liable for the cost of all damages, necessary repairs, or replacement. Be sure to properly pack your return!
* Extended additional warranty purchased on amplifiers take in affect from the date of purchase and must also be stated on orginal sales invoice or receipt.
Refund/Return Policy: https://www.down4soundshop.com/shipping-returns/
Down4Sound - Hours of Operation
|Monday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Tuesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Wednesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Thursday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Friday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Saturday||8am - 4pm PDT|
Great amplifier! Sales personnel are awesome!
This amp has been absolutely amazing for me so far. I installed it about 4-5 months now and so far no issues. You need a really good electrical especially wiring down to .5 ohm but it will absolutely rip and potentially blow some subs if they are not up to the task. I'm wired to half on 4 Sundown X12's v3s in a no wall pushing 156 at 37hz and doing 154+ on music. Absolutely amazed at what this thing is able to do for me in my build couldn't be happier.
really like the product it kicks ass
This thing is crazy, the photos do it no justice, the build and design are top notch, takes me back to the early 90s when SBN was the go to and you saw unbelievable showmanship and quality builds
great amp overall
AMP performs like a champ... needs power... D4S has carefully developed their brand to be quality... whatever JP is doing with these manufacturers is yielding dividends... the D4S DNA in each of their products provide a best in class per price point that is undeniable... hope they never change their commitment to providing value and quality to their customers... make less profit per item but dominate market share... that's how you build an empire that will last... I unreservedly recommend all things D4S...
I need another one
Hooked up for 3 weeks now. Amp is very powerful with 15 volts, solid sturdy knobs, and the heavy duty heatsink is quality u can feel and see. Bluetooth knob is cool. Other than a little board noise upon startup this is a very good sounding amp for the price. Might just get another!
I bought the first one back in June at slamology and it is doing great, I ordered 2 more and am currently running 2 of the 3 and they are doing really well,sound quality is great out of these amps and they are very powerful. Probably the best Korean board I have owned yet.
Just received the jp83 looks very nice and well built ,just wired it up and it's a beast for sure I'm wired to.4 ,it gets alittle toasty I'm not sure if it's the heatsink doing it's job or something else other than that the amp performs good