Meet the Down4Sound JP33, a monoblock amplifier that doesn't just stop at 3300W RMS—it goes beyond. This isn't your run-of-the-mill 3000W amp; it's a powerhouse designed for bass enthusiasts who crave ground-shaking, thunderous bass from their subwoofers.
Enhanced Features for Maximum Performance
- Dual Power and Ground Inputs: We've doubled the input capacity for enhanced power stability.
- Premium RCA Connectors: Features true Tiffany RCA connectors for superior signal quality.
- Always-On Cooling Fan: The internal fan activates immediately upon powering up, ensuring your amp stays cool during extended use.
- Color: Black
Important: Electrical Upgrade Required for Warranty
To fully harness the power of this beast, an electrical upgrade is mandatory. Failing to upgrade your electrical system will void the warranty. Required upgrades include:
- The Big 3
- Upgraded Alternator
- Reserve Battery(s)
Power Ratings (Tested at 14.4V @ 1% THD)
- 1-ohm: 3300W RMS
- 2-ohm: 2300W RMS
- 4-ohm: 1200W RMS
- Frequency Response: 14Hz – 260Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 96dB
- Damping Factor: < 300
- Input Sensitivity: 6V – 0.2V
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz – 50Hz
- Low Pass Filter: 35Hz – 250Hz
- Phase Control: 0 – 180 degrees
- Strappable Connection: Yes
- Speaker Connection: Operable down to half an ohm
- Fusing: 350A Total (175A for each positive input)
- Clipping Indicator: Yes
- BT Remote Control: Includes voltage and temperature display, and clipping indicator
- Power Connection for BT Remote: C-type (external battery pack or USB power required; unit does not have rechargeable batteries)
- Speaker Output: 4-gauge
- Power Inputs: 2 x 0-gauge
- Operating Voltage: 9 to 16 Volts
- Dimensions: 13.8" (L) x 9.37" (W) x 2.63" (H)
- Country of Origin: Made in South Korea
Unleash the full potential of your audio setup with the Down4Sound JP33 Amplifier in Black. Get yours now and experience bass like never before
Your new Down4Sound product is covered by 1 limited warranty if purchased from Down4Sound or an authorized Down4Sound dealer. This warranty does not cover improper installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper wiring, operation of unit outside of listed specifications, or any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Down4Sound. Your warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship ONLY and is not an insurance policy. The warranty only covers the original owner of the amplifier.
All warranty returns must be accompanied by the original sales invoice or receipt. You must contact us to request an RMA number prior to sending any returns via the RMA request form on our website. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your product back to us for warranty examination. If your product is covered under warranty, shipping back to you will be at no charge to you – if your product is replaced/repaired outside of warranty you must pay for return shipping and repair bill prior returning of the product or if no defect is found you are required to pay for return shipping only.
At the sole discretion of Down4Sound your product will be either repaired or replaced when it is being covered under warranty. In the event of shipping damage due to improper packaging on products being returned to Down4Sound the customer is liable for the cost of all damages, necessary repairs, or replacement. Be sure to properly pack your return!
* Extended additional warranty purchased on amplifiers take in affect from the date of purchase and must also be stated on orginal sales invoice or receipt.
Refund/Return Policy: https://www.down4soundshop.com/shipping-returns/
Down4Sound - Hours of Operation
|Monday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Tuesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Wednesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Thursday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Friday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Saturday||8am - 4pm PDT|