Get ready to meet the Down4Sound JP83 Black, an 8300W+ RMS monoblock amplifier that's engineered to redefine bass performance. This isn't just an 8000W amp; it's a bass behemoth designed to make your subwoofers deliver bass so intense, it's like feeling the earth move beneath you.
State-of-the-Art Features for Unbeatable Performance
- Triple Power and Ground Inputs: With three zero-gauge power and ground wire inputs, this amplifier ensures maximum power stability.
- Enhanced Thermal Stability: We've increased the weight of the heat sink and added high-flow internal fans to keep this beast cool under pressure.
- Premium RCA Connectors: Features TRUE Tiffany RCA connections, because exceptional sound starts with exceptional connections.
- Strappable Design: Link multiple JP83 amplifiers together to truly unleash their power.
- Color: Black
Electrical Upgrade Mandatory for Warranty
To tap into the full power of this amplifier, a comprehensive electrical upgrade is absolutely essential. Read this again: Failure to upgrade will void your warranty. You must install:
- The Big 3
- Upgraded Alternator
- Reserve Battery(s)
Power Ratings (Tested at 14.4V)
- 1-ohm: 8300W RMS
- 2-ohm: 6300W RMS
- 4-ohm: 3300W RMS
Additional Technical Specifications
- Frequency Response: 14Hz – 271Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 92dB
- Damping Factor: < 500
- Input Sensitivity: 6V – 0.2V
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz – 50Hz
- Low Pass Filter: 35Hz – 250Hz
- Phase Control: 0 – 180 degrees
- Speaker Connection: 8 GA Wire
- Fusing: 900A Total (300A for each of the three positive wires)
- Clipping Indicator: Yes
- BT Remote Control: Features voltage and temperature display, along with a clipping indicator
- Power Connection for BT Remote: C-type (external battery pack or USB power required; unit does not have rechargeable batteries)
- Speaker Output: 4-gauge
- Power Inputs: 3 x 0-gauge
- Operating Voltage: 9 to 15.5 Volts
- Dimensions: 24" (L) x 9.37" (W) x 2.63" (H)
- Country of Origin: Made in South Korea
For comprehensive installation and operational instructions, please refer to the JP83 Manual included with your purchase.
Transform your audio experience into something extraordinary with the Down4Sound JP83 Amplifier in Black. Order yours today and feel the unparalleled power of bass!
Your new Down4Sound product is covered by 1 limited warranty if purchased from Down4Sound or an authorized Down4Sound dealer. This warranty does not cover improper installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper wiring, operation of unit outside of listed specifications, or any product that has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Down4Sound. Your warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship ONLY and is not an insurance policy. The warranty only covers the original owner of the amplifier.
All warranty returns must be accompanied by the original sales invoice or receipt. You must contact us to request an RMA number prior to sending any returns via the RMA request form on our website. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your product back to us for warranty examination. If your product is covered under warranty, shipping back to you will be at no charge to you – if your product is replaced/repaired outside of warranty you must pay for return shipping and repair bill prior returning of the product or if no defect is found you are required to pay for return shipping only.
At the sole discretion of Down4Sound your product will be either repaired or replaced when it is being covered under warranty. In the event of shipping damage due to improper packaging on products being returned to Down4Sound the customer is liable for the cost of all damages, necessary repairs, or replacement. Be sure to properly pack your return!
* Extended additional warranty purchased on amplifiers take in affect from the date of purchase and must also be stated on orginal sales invoice or receipt.
Refund/Return Policy: https://www.down4soundshop.com/shipping-returns/
Down4Sound - Hours of Operation
|Monday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Tuesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Wednesday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Thursday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Friday||6am - 9pm PDT|
|Saturday||8am - 4pm PDT|